Next Album Anticipation Thread

Verycool99

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember when Bang Bang first dropped I walked right out to the parking lot at work and listened to it. Totally coulda gotten fired, but so worth it. Just think . . even if a single is announced in the near future, imagine all the fakes you're going to end up weeding through to try to get a taste of the good stuff.

31 minutes ago, PleasedToMeetMe said:

I remember when Bang Bang first dropped I walked right out to the parking lot at work and listened to it. Totally coulda gotten fired, but so worth it. Just think . . even if a single is announced in the near future, imagine all the fakes you're going to end up weeding through to try to get a taste of the good stuff.

oh my god i remember the fake bang bang leaks
but obviously the best one was bang banged your mom

Does anyone have the link of that Good Riddance video where someone edited BJ's voice out of tune? 

The kit in this photo matches the layout of the kit Tre was using earlier in the thread. Not definite or anything new, but likely to be Tre’s?

30 minutes ago, Joe. said:

The kit in this photo matches the layout of the kit Tre was using earlier in the thread. Not definite or anything new, but likely to be Tre’s?

I think that's a different kit

I remember when the tracklist for 21CB was announced someone uploaded Viva la Gloria to youtube only it was Viva la Vida by Coldplay 😂

55 minutes ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

I think that's a different kit

Yeah it is, but it’s the same layout of the drums with only one Tom (?) hence the link

24 minutes ago, Joe. said:

Yeah it is, but it’s the same layout of the drums with only one Tom (?) hence the link

Not quite the same. If you look through the mesh on the back of that rolling chair, you can see the shine off the rim of the floor tom.

34 minutes ago, Joe. said:

Isn’t Trè obsessed with SJC kits? Highly doubt that he’d record(even demos) on some other kit. 

5 minutes ago, Junior_Spidey said:

Isn’t Trè obsessed with SJC kits? Highly doubt that he’d record(even demos) on some other kit. 

I know nothing about drums, but that's what I thought when I saw this post, not SJC kit so not Tre's.

Oh yay it's Friday! I can't wait for something to totally NOT happen today! :lol:

Fair enough, just saw the layout and it being a producer wanting a different sounding kit.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE, PLEASE DISPERSE

8 hours ago, GDFan2019 said:

Well guys, tomorrow is the first day of summer, hopefully we’ll get some news!!!

We aren’t. Summer lasts until September 23.

33 minutes ago, Matt. said:

Ah, dream killer 5.gif

36 minutes ago, Matt. said:

Platypus.......

43 minutes ago, Matt. said:

I'm crushed, yet thankful that I don't have to check this thread every 30 seconds today.

@Matt.  Clearly not Scottish.  Summer lasts a day or two if we are lucky 😂 😭

1 hour ago, Matt. said:

Thanks! So I guess we'll have news September 23rd only.

2 minutes ago, Clayish said:

Has there been any news on a new album?

Nope

• Hermione locked this topic

Archived