• Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Beerjeezus said:

I'm already tired of this record my god

i love u😂

14 minutes ago, michael1989 said:

The sinning begins 13 September.

#thinkonyoursins #canIborrowasin?

Seriously if they do a ripoff of the whole Pray for the Wicked thing that Panic just did I may have to hurt somebody 😡

48 minutes ago, WorryRock02 said:

So in the new Greg Schneider IGTV's video there are some Green Day footage apparently in the studio. Here's the full video: 

that means it isnt the same studio or room or drumset that we saw in butch walkers video 

Just now, Austrian_Insomniac said:

that means it isnt the same studio or room or drumset that we saw in butch walkers video 

I think Greg’s photos are from earlier, in their practice studio in Costa Mesa or Emeryville. It looks like the videos they were sharing in Oct/Nov.

8 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I think Greg’s photos are from earlier, in their practice studio in Costa Mesa or Emeryville. It looks like the videos they were sharing in Oct/Nov.

too many mics on that drum for just a practice

Just now, Alf said:

They could record demos there, I just mean I don’t think it’s the studio where they recorded the album.

45 minutes ago, Alf said:

43 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

They could record demos there, I just mean I don’t think it’s the studio where they recorded the album.

Demolicious 2 confirmed?

Just now, GDFan2019 said:

Demolicious 2 confirmed?

What? 😂

2 minutes ago, J a c said:

What? 😂

Can’t you see it?

Recording Demos definitely means nothing but putting on an only demo album.

what else could you do with demos:D

Edit: looking at some pictures of Butch Studio it's a little different so nothing to see here =P

Why do you think they were recording demos and not the album?

The "lights" on screenshot are very similar to the ones on Butch's IG video earlier this year, also the studio walls match.

I use to consider myself a "creative" guy: Then I come to this thread and I understand that a lot of people is most creative than me, and I get disappointed.

38 minutes ago, ¡Nunes! said:

Why do you think they were recording demos and not the album?

The "lights" on screenshot are very similar to the ones on Butch's IG video earlier this year, also the studio walls match.

By far this is the lead indicator that Butch indeed produced the album (and that GD really recorded It) since the thread started.

The spaces are different. In Oct/Nov GD (well Billie) live streamed a "jam session." They were just playing music. No lyrics and one song went on for like 30 minutes. Thats what their practice spaces look like (very similar to the live room at Otis and based on photos from their band practices last summer).

9 hours with no posts... everyone here is a mix of tired of this threads BS and on the edge of their seats waiting for news 😂

14 minutes ago, Jankowski576 said:

9 hours with no posts... everyone here is a mix of tired of this threads BS and on the edge of their seats waiting for news 😂

I always get excited whenever I get a notification about a new IG post from the guys, like tonight, but it was only this pic of Billie’s new electric bike. And in his IG story, a photo of Joey with a Kerrang award for SWMRS.

Yeah, but (no offence): why exactly repost it in this thread then for no apparent reason? 

Honestly, I constantly get notifications for this thread knowing full well they're gonna be mostly irrelevant, but I still can't resist the urge to quickly sneak a peak, always thinking "this time, there's gonna be something substantive" :lol:

You guys bother with notifications? I just have a browser tab open with this thread at all times.

4 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

So do you guys think we’ll get news on Friday?

No I'm willing to bet my nimrod on it

1 minute ago, Jrem said:

I believe we'll get our first little teasers in early July

Idk, judging by Billie’s posts yesterday, I feel it may be sooner than that

1 minute ago, GDFan2019 said:

Idk, judging by Billie’s posts yesterday, I feel it may be sooner than that

God I hope so :wub: needing some GD news in my life! 

1 minute ago, maryjanewhatsername said:

God I hope so :wub: needing some GD news in my life! 

Some people here seem to think it may be Friday, which points to @Matt.‘s “focus of the summer” comment

• Hermione locked this topic

Archived