Next Album Anticipation Thread

Verycool99

This is the funniest shit lmao trolls are attacking each other now. Plot twist: only one guy made all these leaks

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Matt. said:

Who or what is RR? Reprise Records?

At least they're not impersonating you anymore!

But why is Billie posting his „Hi“-Selfie via The Longshot account when he is trying to tease us a little bit?

7 minutes ago, Matt. said:

There’s an RR sign in Butch Walker’s studio...hmmmmm🤔🤔🤔

11 minutes ago, Matt. said:

Maybe it’s their newest form of advertising in the digital age: professional 4chan / forum trolling :lol:

10 minutes ago, Matt. said:

Don't act dumb Matt we all you got tired of all these leaks and made that post lmao

I still find it weird that Green Day is getting so much 4chan attention.

8 hours ago, GDFan2019 said:

Remember the Foxboro Hot Tubs? Green Day’s ¡DOS! album was basically kinda like a FHT album, Billie said it himself, so it can happen!

I think that's different. When they did Foxboro Hot Tubs they were in the studio working on 21st Century Breakdown - which sounds very different! Later it was an influence on Dos but I think it was more that through Foxboro they incorporated more of that rock n roll type thing into their sound in general. Dos is where it came out again the most but it's also present in Uno, Tre, even Rev Rad and The Longshot in small ways. I expect there will be some rock n roll type influence included in the next album in some way but not necessarily because of the Longshot, more just because it's part of their sound now. I think the album directly following it (like with Foxboro/21st CB) won't be too much like it.

Hey trolls, post something on a different platform other than 4chan and people might start believing you again! Just saying 

okay I will thank you!

5 minutes ago, Ross_19 said:

Hey trolls, post something on a different platform other than 4chan and people might start believing you again! Just saying 

31 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

This much bullshit in one thread... 

bullshit-bullshit-everywhere-pw6mnf.jpg 

I would imagine the reason they're continuing to do it is because they've got a reaction from doing it. Could've been any band, if people ignored it the first time it would've ended.

6 hours ago, Matt. said:

My guess was Rick Roll

So in the new Greg Schneider IGTV's video there are some Green Day footage apparently in the studio. Here's the full video: 

64461085_3323032711055741_48752123439879

Immagine.png

When you get you out of work wondering why there are hundreds of notifications on your IG account and see the band you've always looked up to shared your IG post...holy shit 🙌😧

Am I losing my mind or is there no floor tom in that pic of Tré?

We're in full blown silly season with these daily 4skin things. We need something official soon, so that @Redundantuserjinxboy doesn't have to consume liquefied nimrod.

#saveredundantuserjinxboysnimrod

Ahahaha wow lot of new leaks this morning. 
I still don't believe any of this BS 😂

I'm still hoping for an answer this friday. 

6 minutes ago, localinsomniac said:

Am I losing my mind or is there no floor tom in that pic of Tré?

no floor tom of any sort. first thing i noticed after the mod orange ludwig(s)

Well that was a lot. First funny thing I noticed was that the changes to the leak reflected comments made here. Papa said the album isn’t called SFA and those three song titles were the ones most people mocked. Also, now the troll can claim that any single released is the one formerly called “Peace” if the title is changed. Nice move.

Maybe I’m in the minority but I think the warning to fans might be legit. The 4chan bullshit has been spread everywhere now and I’m sure someone on the inside is aware of it. It’s possible they decided to post a word of caution just to dampen all this down. At least it confirms something is coming if it is legit (which we already knew but if it pushes them to start giving us some real teases it will be cool). 

25 minutes ago, WorryRock02 said:

So in the new Greg Schneider IGTV's video there are some Green Day footage apparently in the studio. Here's the full video

Ah, another songsforassholes follower revealed (at least for me, I didn’t see his name popping up yet). 

• Hermione locked this topic

Archived