Next Album Anticipation Thread

Verycool99

5 hours ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

Calm down calm down just a little more shite on, what is already what I would consider a big stinking pile of it, won't do any harm I assure you

I won. I dont understand why gd is being silent. Isnt dropping videos, photos and hints a good way to promote?

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread will stop trolling each and everyone on Friday. Then we have clear statements. I am 90% sure.

11 minutes ago, steve46 said:

This thread will stop trolling each and everyone on Friday. Then we have clear statements. I am 90% sure.

If anything happens on Friday I'll put my copy of nimrod in the blender and drink it

1 minute ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

If anything happens on Friday I'll put my copy of nimrod in the blender and drink it

Then I will clink glasses with you. :D 

26 minutes ago, steve46 said:

On what grounds?

26 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

On what grounds?

I think people are hyped cus Friday is the first day of summer I believe and according to Mathew '"green day is the focus of the summer."

1 minute ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

I think people are hyped cus Friday is the first day of summer I believe and according to Mathew '"green day is the focus of the summer."

Summer is more than 1 day lol

23 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Summer is more than 1 day lol

Yeah it's very unlikely we get something on the very first day of summer

1 hour ago, DookieLukie said:

On what grounds?

When the release date of August 23rd is legit, what I think is a pretty good one then something must happen this week. As I mentioned earlier with RevRad it was the same. 2 months before.

7 minutes ago, steve46 said:

When the release date of August 23rd is legit, what I think is a pretty good one then something must happen this week. As I mentioned earlier with RevRad it was the same. 2 months before.

It's not legit though. It's just another baseless leak that one of us probably made for lolz

6 minutes ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

It's not legit though. It's just another baseless leak that one of us probably made for lolz

But. You never know.

The hint from Matt and the fact that there was big discussion also with him when summer starts is enough for me to argue that something CAN happen this week.

what will you all do if it turns out that there is no new album prior 2020 - i guess i dont want to know what happens with your heads.. eww😂

I'm sure trustable insiders on here have already implied that the album will be out in the autumn, October / November time, so I wouldn't get my hopes up for an album before September. I think if there was going to be an album in August we would know about it already, either through an official announcement or new tour dates around that time, plenty of bands these days have shows announced before anything about a new album is released.

10 minutes ago, Ross_19 said:

I'm sure trustable insiders on here have already implied that the album will be out in the autumn, October / November time, so I wouldn't get my hopes up for an album before September. I think if there was going to be an album in August we would know about it already, either through an official announcement or new tour dates around that time, plenty of bands these days have shows announced before anything about a new album is released.

yep.. Angels&Airwaves for example

in a few Months is American idiots 15th anniversary just in case u missed that. Maybe it has to do something with that and not an new album

1 hour ago, steve46 said:

But. You never know.

The hint from Matt and the fact that there was big discussion also with him when summer starts is enough for me to argue that something CAN happen this week.

It can but don't count on it

10 minutes ago, michael1989 said:

Green Day - Think On Your Sins

Coming 13 September 2019

"TOYS"? are u kidding me? 

16 minutes ago, michael1989 said:

Green Day - Think On Your Sins

Coming 13 September 2019

5 minutes ago, Austrian_Insomniac said:

"TOYS"? are u kidding me? 

Sounds like another BDSM song 

16 hours ago, DookieLukie said:

GDC mods need to start banning some of these accounts.

If there's a specific account you see that you think is causing a problem with spamming or trolling report it so we can look into it please. Unless it's a dupe account we don't automatically ban just because someone makes an account to join in on the fun in this thread.

Anyone see Mike dirnts wife's post on IG with the caption "something is brewing" . It was liked by all the wives and butch walker... thought that might be something..

24 minutes ago, Im.a.basket.case said:

Anyone see Mike dirnts wife's post on IG with the caption "something is brewing" . It was liked by all the wives and butch walker... thought that might be something..

Oakland Coffee?

25 minutes ago, Im.a.basket.case said:

Yep, but I think we all think it's to do with Oakland Coffee rather than the band.  Could be wrong of course.

19 minutes ago, jengd said:

Yep, but I think we all think it's to do with Oakland Coffee rather than the band.  Could be wrong of course.

Maybe, I just think giving a teaser about coffee would be a little much...

Well it's not Heineken because fuck that shit.

Just saw Britt's post- is that Malcolm McDowell? If so, I hope they're thinking of calling the album A Clockwork Lime.

I’m 99% sure we won’t ever get a studio version of dreamcatcher, if it couldn’t get onto the trilogy I’m guessing they won’t be putting it out any time soon

• Hermione locked this topic

Archived