Next Album Anticipation Thread

Verycool99

On 6/13/2019 at 6:39 AM, GDFan2019 said:

Speaking of the Longshot shows, have they played any new songs we haven’t heard before?

There aren't any "new" songs but they played Missing You from "Tré" which they hadn't played last year with The Longshot. Last year they had played Wild One at a couple of shows but I prefer Missing You :happy:

8 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

Plot twist: Billie is so woke that he's using this instead of regular calendar.

What does "woke" mean for God's sake? I can feel it's something social media-able I don't like. :lol:

The seasons are so fucked up right now frost and snow come in Mars rather than December. They could put out the album in December and still pretend it's in the middle of October lol. Honestly I bet (hope!) it will be October.

I'm not wondering about the sound the album will have cause I'm not worried at all about it. I know it's going to be great, as I've loved their most recent stuff and The Longshot as well was great. :wub: I can't wait though.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, GDFan2019 said:

Green Day featuring Eminem?

See that's what I'm talking about. Both Green Day and Eminem could bring a certain level of raw energy. 

If green day and Eminem collaborated I'd be the happiest person alive. 

I rember Billie joe saying in interviews how much the talent and story telling of Eminem's songs inspired him to create American idiot. 

1 hour ago, SnaggletoothRecords said:

See that's what I'm talking about. Both Green Day and Eminem could bring a certain level of raw energy. 

I agree. Their music is both rooted in alot of passion and intensity. I think it would be awesome honestly 

Eminem and Green Day collab is a Safe thing to do. Green day Fans are like only fans of Rock except they ALL have Eminem as the "only good rapper ever" lmao

rock and roll white people dream :lol: give us a better collab option so many better rappers

17 minutes ago, Eric said:

Eminem and Green Day collab is a Safe thing to do. Green day Fans are like only fans of Rock except they ALL have Eminem as the "only good rapper ever" lmao

rock and roll white people dream :lol: give us a better collab option so many better rappers

Ah how I missed your "GD fans only like rock" posts :lol:

5 minutes ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

Ah how I missed your "GD fans only like rock" posts :lol:

it's so true

I'm not one of those "rAP iSnt REaL mUsiC" people but I feel for green day to collaborate with a rap artist would come off as forced and probably cringy. I can understand the Gorillaz doing it because it sort of compliments their style, but green day? Naaaaah pass.

But hey they're managed by crush music now so who knows? Maybe it will happen. 

Now that the Longshot shows are done, when do you guys think we’ll get the GD single announcement? Keep your eye out on Billie’s IG for cryptic hashtags.

I just posted this on IG and it was just liked by The Longshot 🤔

"Now that the 'Shot tour is over hoping to hear news about new music from the 'Day"

I have no idea how to post pictures you can see it on my IG acct. Same name as mine on here.

13 minutes ago, Im.a.basket.case said:

"Now that the 'Shot tour is over hoping to hear news about new music from the 'Day"

I have no idea how to post pictures you can see it on my IG acct. Same name as mine on here.

Interesting....can you link it?

43 minutes ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

I'm not one of those "rAP iSnt REaL mUsiC" people but I feel for green day to collaborate with a rap artist would come off as forced and probably cringy. I can understand the Gorillaz doing it because it sort of compliments their style, but green day? Naaaaah pass.

But hey they're managed by crush music now so who knows? Maybe it will happen. 

It really depends on who the collab would be with. It would have to be an old school group or artist. 

Hip hop as of late is no longer hip hop. Basically similar to what happened to punk rock after the 90's wave. 

24 minutes ago, Im.a.basket.case said:

Wow!!! By the way, I linked it for you!!!

11 minutes ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

Interesting....can you link 

That worked but it doesnt show that he liked it. It just says liked by 6 others 😟 I dont get along with tech haha

3 minutes ago, Im.a.basket.case said:
That worked but it doesnt show that he liked it. It just says liked by 6 others 😟 I dont get along with tech haha

But anyway, it shows that Billie is listening!!! Hopefully he announces something soon!!!

4 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

But anyway, it shows that Billie is listening!!! Hopefully he announces something soon!!!

That and since he liked my post that means we're pretty much best friends now too 😂

5 hours ago, GDFan2019 said:

Green Day featuring Eminem?

And that would equal Green Day featuring Me Not Buying The Album

I can see it now . . 

Billie: "Y'all ready for this?!"

*crowd cheers*

*Billie farts into the microphone and walks away*

So, is anyone on here following Chris Dugan on IG? He actually accepted my follow request a few weeks ago. Anyway, he just posted an Instagram story of a pic of himself standing in front of a studio control board with Love is For Losers playing!!! Was he the engineer for the Longshot album?

18 minutes ago, PleasedToMeetMe said:

I can see it now . . 

Billie: "Y'all ready for this?!"

*crowd cheers*

*Billie farts into the microphone and walks away*

That’s the most Billie thing to do. 😂😂

1 minute ago, GDFan2019 said:

So, is anyone on here following Chris Dugan on IG? He actually accepted my follow request a few weeks ago. Anyway, he just posted an Instagram story of a pic of himself standing in front of a studio control board with Love is For Losers playing!!! Was he the engineer for the Longshot album?

Link?

Just now, GDFan2019 said:

He mixed and engineered the longshot. Lee bothwix engineered “the last time” because Dugan was on vacation.

7 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

In fact his account changed from private to public.

2 hours ago, Eric said:

lol at Eminem & Green Day collab 😆

Remember when Billie posted a pic with Will.I.am and everyone thought he were going to produce RevRad? Good times.

• Hermione locked this topic

Archived