Next Album Anticipation Thread

Verycool99

1 minute ago, GDFan2019 said:

So, Billie has been playing Green Day songs at the Longshot shows. Could that mean Billie and Jeff are gearing up for the new album and tour?

They played GD songs during last years shows as well

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, GDFan2019 said:

So, Billie has been playing Green Day songs at the Longshot shows. Could that mean Billie and Jeff are gearing up for the new album and tour?

More than likely, no. Billie needed more songs to fill out a set list with The Longshot and since he is the writer of trilogy songs and they fit the theme of the longshot, he plays them. 

It has nothing to do with Green Day. He’s simply “having fun with my friends.” 

2 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Speaking of the Longshot shows, have they played any new songs we haven’t heard before?

No

6 hours ago, GDFan2019 said:

Speaking of the Longshot shows, have they played any new songs we haven’t heard before?

They played "Fever Blister", that's another Longshot song they've never player live. 

7 minutes ago, ¡Nunes! said:

They played "Fever Blister", that's another Longshot song they've never player live. 

He played fever blister towards the end of last years longshot tour.

This is the kind of direction and style I'd love to hear from green day now personally. Kudos to Mark and Alex for experimenting and making it work so well. I know probably there's no way we get something like this from green day. But for me that's exactly what I meant earlier when I said I wanted an experimental electronic album.

13 minutes ago, petros said:

This is the kind of direction and style I'd love to hear from green day now personally. Kudos to Mark and Alex for experimenting and making it work so well. I know probably there's no way we get something like this from green day. But for me that's exactly what I meant earlier when I said I wanted an experimental electronic album.

Thats the most shameless wind-up I've seen you put on here, gotta respect the guts.

8 minutes ago, Joe. said:

Thats the most shameless wind-up I've seen you put on here, gotta respect the guts.

Lol what? I described that sound here many times. What did you think I meant with experimental and electronics and stuff like that? That song happened to be released today I heard it and thought it was exactly what I wanted. Sorry if my opinion irritates you maybe you should learn to accept that some people have had enough of punk-rock green day.

If Green Day put out a song like that I'm going to the nearest bridge and I jump.

You guys are no fun :( Definitely like this song more than anything green day related since 09.

You'd hate something like this too?

3 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

If Green Day put out a song like that I'm going to the nearest bridge and I jump.

that post chorus bit makes me want to scream!

I just wanna feel g g g gg gg goood...

3 minutes ago, petros said:

You guys are no fun :( Definitely like this song more than anything green day related since 09.

I don't like the song. Not my type. That doesn't mean the song is bad.
I'm listenning to Billie Eillish and Taylor Swift so I can't really criticize 😂

Just now, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

I don't like the song. Not my type. That doesn't mean the song is bad.
I'm listenning to Billie Eillish and Taylor Swift so I can't really criticize 😂

Obviously man did you see me ever judging yours or someone's taste? That's what happens with me though because I keep making the mistake to comment on my dislike on something our lords and saviors green day released in the green day section. 

Billie Eilish sucks though, so your music taste sucks.

I hope they just stick with guitars and drums, this auto tune and electronic whatever is not music, keep punk alive

1 minute ago, Im.a.basket.case said:

I hope they just stick with guitars and drums, this auto tune and electronic whatever is not music, keep punk alive

Both songs I posted had guitars and drums. Not punk though I give you that.

3 minutes ago, petros said:

Billie Eilish sucks though, so your music taste sucks.

Yeah that make sense. 😯

Just now, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

Yeah that make sense. 😯

It was a joke

36 minutes ago, petros said:

You'd hate something like this too?

No, thats quite different and sounds much more like a combo of blink and ATL rather than just electronic music. Take out the autotune and then maybe I could work with it. 

Again, its not an issue of it being 'pop', Noel Gallagher is now making 'pop' and its really good and I have nothing against the genre, it's just Special is just bad.

1 minute ago, Joe. said:

No, thats quite different and sounds much more like a combo of blink and ATL rather than just electronic music. Take out the autotune and then maybe I could work with it. 

Again, its not an issue of it being 'pop', Noel Gallagher is now making 'pop' and its really good and I have nothing against the genre, it's just Special is just bad.

Now you're talking. I don't post my music opinions to irritate people or act like I'm a special little snowflake. I just happen to not want anymore punk rock from green day. 

(special is awesome you prick take that back) 

49 minutes ago, petros said:

...some people have had enough of punk-rock green day.

'..i think youre shit out of luck.'

-BJA

1 minute ago, dallasthemenace said:

'..i think youre shit out of luck.'

-BJA

It's okay I'm just discussing my opinion. As I said I like bang bang and that's one of the most punk rock song they've had for ages. The fact I want something different from my favorite band and the fact that I probably won't get it doesn't make me sad. 

I thought you couldn't stand me having a different opinion and had me on ignore. What happened now? 

6 minutes ago, Joe. said:

, it's just Special is just bad.

Special is awesome. But I think it works because it's a side project. I'd be disappointed to get something like that from Blink, and more so - Green Day. I don't mind if they experiment with electronic sound in side projects though. Network was great.

56 minutes ago, Ross_19 said:

I just wanna feel g g g gg gg goood...

That was my favorite part :o 

I like the Simple Creatures tune. But it's not at all what I want from Green Day.

• Hermione locked this topic

Archived