Next Album Anticipation Thread

Verycool99

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Now, obviously this is an old photo but could the “We see you” mean something?!?!?!?

I hope it doesn't mean they see all of this :P 

12 hours ago, GDFan2019 said:

Now, obviously this is an old photo but could the “We see you” mean something?!?!?!?

It means that he likes that photo too much. Nothing else. 

Stop thinking there is a hint in everything GOD DAMMIT I'M TIRED OF THIS.

21 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

Stop thinking there is a hint in everything GOD DAMMIT I'M TIRED OF THIS.

Dude, 5 people have already replied him, he got it. Calm down

2 hours ago, Asik said:

Dude, 5 people have already replied him, he got it. Calm down

Hey buddy I was kidding lol. Name one post where I've been serious 😋 I'm just having fun on GDC.

What if green day has done just a EP with some songs that we already heard live but they haven't recorded(like dreamcatcher, olivia, etc) and some new songs and drop it around June-July? and the focus of the summer means that they'll get into the studio in the summer for album to be released in February - March 2020?

Sorry for my English 😄it's not my native language 😜

52 minutes ago, john.brat said:

What if green day has done just a EP with some songs that we already heard live but they haven't recorded(like dreamcatcher, olivia, etc) and some new songs and drop it around June-July? and the focus of the summer means that they'll get into the studio in the summer for album to be released in February - March 2020?

Sorry for my English 😄it's not my native language 😜

Your English is just fine. And I doubt that but it would be cool.

To be honest though I think the album is done and recorded by now, so I doubt they would need to jump into the studio over the summer to record the new LP. I know we don't have any concrete evidence to believe it is done, but I believe the trustable insiders.

1 hour ago, Ross_19 said:

To be honest though I think the album is done and recorded by now, so I doubt they would need to jump into the studio over the summer to record the new LP. I know we don't have any concrete evidence to believe it is done, but I believe the trustable insiders.

There’s proof that they’re already done. Just a few weeks ago, Butch Walker posted that he’s now in the studio with Phil Collins

2 hours ago, GDFan2019 said:

There’s proof that they’re already done. Just a few weeks ago, Butch Walker posted that he’s now in the studio with Phil Collins

I don’t think that’s what that post meant... 

Matt has said multiple times that the album is finished.

33 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Matt has said multiple times that the album is finished.

He also said one thing that turned out to be incorrect

41 minutes ago, Asik said:

This! 

Also, @DookieLukie, I’m not getting into a keyboard pissing match with you about what I choose to believe or not believe from a stranger on here (gdc staff or not). 

Just because Butch posted a pic of a drum set and mentioned Phil Collins in the caption doesn’t mean he is working with him. 

39 minutes ago, Asik said:

I’ve seen Matt stating things on here in the past.  He does have a relationship with the band or someone close to them.

But factoring that with other things it seems like the alleged album would be complete.   

After Longshot last year it seems Billie went to work on Green Day stuff based on what he said in Dec.   Billie isn’t dumb he knew when he said he was writing for Green Day that it was him announcing work on a new album. 

I don’t see it being likely Billie would go do Longshot in the middle of a Green Day process.  So it seems like down time more than anything.

I just don’t see Billie saying something like that unless there was something starting to take shape. 

Another thing to look at was Xmas Time of the Year released 2015 and then 2018 the Youngblood Video for Xmas.  It was drawing focus to Green Day.

1 hour ago, Asik said:

Yep, which definitely means I’m wrong about the album too. Your logic make sense.

36 minutes ago, scottnz6789 said:

Billie isn’t dumb

Good reasoning but this part is debatable. :P

49 minutes ago, scottnz6789 said:
On 6/3/2019 at 3:33 PM, Daddy. said:

I can tell my totally valid posts on the internet inspire you my friend hence your obvious awe-struck silence. May you seek these words as a inspiration to go forward in your life - and you too can offer a random guess on when a album will come out?

Is it tommorow? Is it in three weeks time? When the wind blows in from a north-western breeze when the moon is full on a chilly August day?

Go forth and have a guess. I'm sure @GDFan2019 will take your word as gospel. 

5 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

For Matt.

giphy.gif

Sorry to break the news but this Insider person:

tenor.gif

57 minutes ago, Matt. said:

Yep, which definitely means I’m wrong about the album too. Your logic make sense.

Its alright man

There are people on this thread who honestly seem like they have 2 different personalities posting. It’s giving me whiplash trying to keep up. 

This just in: Jason White is now known as J Sin Black and from now on will be playing all of his parts through a heavily distorted BC Rich Warlock tuned super low.

• Hermione locked this topic

Archived