Next Album Anticipation Thread

Verycool99

19 minutes ago, Morse Code Guy said:

Because, i can. 😂

Also, i was going through Facebook and i saw this Article “

New Green day album announcement today?
Butch Walker, producer of the new record, yesterday posted on Instagram a post in which he says that today there will be an announcement
The album was completed in April and later it seems that a couple of tracks were added last month.
Matt, member of the green day authority and very close to the band, wrote in an enigmatic way that it could be the announcement we

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzrKQkPAyFQ/

Obviously not official things, so follow us for any news.”

I mean, please don’t over speculate. Someone could get into real big trouble, if they’re too blunt about quoting names. The page has 95k followers. 

There are some pages that only care about breaking the news and post ever shit speculation we are discussing here, so when they eventually get something right they can say 'we said so'....

I hate these kind of fanpages. Speculate is nice, but base your journalism in unfounded 'rumors' is just shit

What I hate the most is those people naming Matt in every shit post they do... Cmon guys we have someone that is leaking us info that comes direct from the main circle of the band, we have no need to expose him and ruin everything

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Austrian_Insomniac said:

i hate it when u smile or laugh

It's hilarious that someone is reporting about this thread like on the news.

BREAKING: user gdfan is typing. Will they reveal the truth behind Billie Joe's latest post? We will keep you posted.

6 minutes ago, Alf said:

Cmon guys we have someone that is leaking us info that comes direct from the main circle of the band, we have no need to expose him and ruin everything

Don't worry, @The Insider is good at hiding. 

There's some funny shit in this thread, that's for sure 

Here's another Facebook page talking about it

THE NEW GREEN DAY ALBUM WILL BE ANNOUNCED TODAY? #RUMOURS 
Today MAY be the day when the new Green Day's new album will be announced. Butch Walker, suspected of being the producer of the band's new record, wrote on Instagram that there will be a big announcement coming up today. Obviously you don't have take this news as certain. It could be an announcement that has nothing to do with #GreenDay but it could be that ''much-awaited news''. Continue to follow us, we will keep you promptly informed.

Well....today or not...we're probably really near the official announcement. We just have to wait.

the chance is higher that we will hear a new AVA song before the GD announcement is

So, is it a Butch Walker announcement or an announcement in general? If it's the latter, maybe it's time to get hyped.

5 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

So, is it a Butch Walker announcement or an announcement in general? If it's the latter, maybe it's time to get hyped.

We don't know.  Butch Walker made a post on Instagram that just says "It's that time again announcement coming tmrw...[rant about punctuation]".

I'm in front of my computer all day long at work today doing fucking nothing.
So I want some actions. I need GD news.

Was I the only one listening to Kerrang! This morning(UK)? If you go and listen back to the breakfast show with Sophie K, after they played Warning she said that there was new Green Day coming July 19th, 5pm

20:30 in to the show

1 minute ago, Mashmister said:

Was I the only one listening to Kerrang! This morning(UK)? If you go and listen back to the breakfast show with Sophie K, after they played Warning she said that there was new Green Day coming July 19th, 5pm

Well 19th is Friday, so maybe a new single? 

2 minutes ago, Mashmister said:

Can We get link? If that's true that will be big news. 

On 6/28/2019 at 1:19 PM, AnonymWarnerGermany said:

Save the date

19th of July, 
7pm CET
YouTube

#SFA

Hmm really makes you think.

Well, I think we are there. Our puzzle is going to be finished.

DAMN!

3 minutes ago, Mashmister said:

1 minute ago, Xelgrim said:

It all makes sense now!!!

3 minutes ago, Xelgrim said:

Well I'll be damaged

i hope it isnt true.. i liked the fun in this thread.. i had so many song titles to throw into this thread :(

• Hermione locked this topic

Archived