Next Album Anticipation Thread

Verycool99

9 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:
Another throwback photo!!! Guys, they all have been doing this all week!!!

🙄

just stop

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're been posting throwback stuff all year.

Hoping this isn't just all in our heads as fans.

33 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

giphy.gif

Man it's almost as if this year celebrates the 25th and 15th of their biggest albums or something

23 minutes ago, walking_c0ntradicti0n said:

Man it's almost as if this year celebrates the 25th and 15th of their biggest albums or something

tumblr_mo6nh6Yz7w1qcga5ro1_500.gif

2 hours ago, GDFan2019 said:

HOLY FUCK BRO that shit's insane bro. I wanna run through a wall right now bro!!! 

54 minutes ago, The Great Saiyaman said:

HOLY FUCK BRO that shit's insane bro. I wanna run through a wall right now bro!!! 

Bro. 

22 minutes ago, Morse Code Guy said:

Bro. 

🔥🔥🔥👌👌👌  bro👌😂😂😂😂😂😎😎😎😂😂😂😂😂😂💯💯💯🔥🔥🔥

1 hour ago, Beerjeezus said:

Billie is wearing his wedding ring again so no more Lady Cobra for us :(

What if he changes the name to Lady Viper? 

1 minute ago, Morse Code Guy said:

What if he changes the name to Lady Viper? 

Lady Viper rhymes with sniper, griper, diaper and hyper. There is a Billie song in there.

After all the fake insiders and leaks from NBA free agency, I'm becoming more and more skeptical that we're actually getting a Green Day album. Most insiders don't seem to know much.

Or maybe they’re afraid of the consequences that they’d have to face if they leak anything substantial before time? 

16 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

After all the fake insiders and leaks from NBA free agency, I'm becoming more and more skeptical that we're actually getting a Green Day album. Most insiders don't seem to know much.

3 minutes ago, Morse Code Guy said:

Or maybe they’re afraid of the consequences that they’d have to face if they leak anything substantial before time? 

And with the lack of cryptic posts on their social media, other than Butch Walker’s studio video, I’m sure they have been instructed by Crush to keep quiet until they’re allowed to make an official announcement.

4 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

And with the lack of cryptic posts on their social media, other than Butch Walker’s studio video, I’m sure they have been instructed by Crush to keep quiet until they’re allowed to make an official announcement.

Otherwise Crush’s gonna crush them? 

We still don't know for sure that Butch's post(s) had anything to do with Green Day.

Guys in that throwback pic there's a blue sky. Whats B upside down? Thats right, its B. Which means the next album starts with B!!!!!!!! And what do you get if you flip the l, u. and e in blue upside down and then flip it upside down again? Thats right, l, u, and e!!! Which means Blue is a hint! And they're GREEN DAY, blue and green make blue green and the blue has a deeper meaning, its daytime in the pic and if you flip day upside down, it becomes night. Which means they're changing their name to Blue Night and releasing a self titled album that we'll call the Blue Green album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ZOMG HYPE

10 minutes ago, Jirachi said:

Guys in that throwback pic there's a blue sky. Whats B upside down? Thats right, its B. Which means the next album starts with B!!!!!!!! And what do you get if you flip the l, u. and e in blue upside down and then flip it upside down again? Thats right, l, u, and e!!! Which means Blue is a hint! And they're GREEN DAY, blue and green make blue green and the blue has a deeper meaning, its daytime in the pic and if you flip day upside down, it becomes night. Which means they're changing their name to Blue Night and releasing a self titled album that we'll call the Blue Green album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ZOMG HYPE

What’s the secret behind such intense brainstorming? 

27 minutes ago, localinsomniac said:

We still don't know for sure that Butch's post(s) had anything to do with Green Day.

But then, how’d you explain that IG profile? and that only he’s following it apart from the family members. 

1 hour ago, DookieLukie said:

7a8c3c21fc937274292806d8efad684c5a3316ad

18 minutes ago, Jirachi said:

Id slap you irl 😜

23 minutes ago, Morse Code Guy said:

But then, how’d you explain that IG profile? and that only he’s following it apart from the family members. 

I never said Butch wasn't involved in the project.

1 hour ago, DookieLukie said:

How dare you question the insiders? That's incredibly disrespectful of you. They deserve so much better after 168 pages of dedicated insidering.

• Hermione locked this topic

Archived