1 hour ago, Beerjeezus said:

I feel bad vibes :cry:

You worry too much. Stay positive.

15 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

You worry too much. Stay positive.

It's hard when this thread has so much bad energy 

Just now, Beerjeezus said:

It's hard when this thread has so much bad energy 

It’s a matter of perspective. I’m reading mostly excitement tinged with a bit of trepidation that’s all.  If it’s really too negative for you take a break. You won’t miss anything. You’ll be just as up to date with news if you followed instagram and nothing else. 

I heard from official sources that every time someone predicts when they’ll announce something or a release date hunch or a tracklist that Green Day will push back anything by 2 months  

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

It’s a matter of perspective. I’m reading mostly excitement tinged with a bit of trepidation that’s all.  If it’s really too negative for you take a break. You won’t miss anything. You’ll be just as up to date with news if you followed instagram and nothing else. 

Idk honestly I was just shitposting when I said that I feel bad vibes, but when I think of it, I really do. It's not that I'm worried about the album. At this point I'm not only not excited but also like...we could at least have some fun with this but instead it's just embarrassing to read. You're right though. I haven't been following this closely for a while and didn't miss a lot. :P

I just hope my interest in the nEw aLbUm isn't dead for good. I wouldn't listen at all if my approach to it still was "oh here's the long awaited track called Peace :)))))" by the time it's out. That'd just ruin it.

I do think we might get something in the next month or two, they've really stepped up their Instagram posting, but I'm not super excited for what we're actually gonna hear just 'cause I'm not super optimistic about their new music.

17 minutes ago, Asik said:

Does anyone what will happen to linkin park? 

It looks like they're over...on the plus side their legacy won't be ruined by Morrissey colabs and declining quality.

5 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

It looks like they're over...on the plus side their legacy won't be ruined by Morrissey colabs and declining quality.

Ahah well it was ruined by Mike's new albums

Just now, Asik said:

Ahah well it was ruined by Mike's new albums

I don't think so. It's respectful of him to release his music under his own name instead of using the LP brand. 

19 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

I don't think so. It's respectful of him to release his music under his own name instead of using the LP brand. 

Definitely. I hate when musicians continue to use a band name even though they’ve effectively gone solo. 

2 hours ago, WhiteTim said:

I heard from official sources that every time someone predicts when they’ll announce something or a release date hunch or a tracklist that Green Day will push back anything by 2 months  

Well fuck, we’re never getting this album then 

46 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Definitely. I hate when musicians continue to use a band name even though they’ve effectively gone solo. 

It’d would be extremely difficult for me to listen to any new linkin Park releases with a different lead singer. 

When Adam G. left Three Days Grace, I couldn’t listen to the new stuff. It’s just not the same with a different voice. 

15 minutes ago, DadBod said:

It’d would be extremely difficult for me to listen to any new linkin Park releases with a different lead singer. 

When Adam G. left Three Days Grace, I couldn’t listen to the new stuff. It’s just not the same with a different voice. 

Maybe they can tour with a good vocalist. Something like Adam L. and the Queen. It’s highly likely that they’d release the songs that they haven’t before. 

44 minutes ago, DeJennsitized said:

Well fuck, we’re never getting this album then 

Maybe they’ve already released the album in another dimension 😛 

36 minutes ago, Morse Code Guy said:

Maybe they can tour with a good vocalist. Something like Adam L. and the Queen. It’s highly likely that they’d release the songs that they haven’t before. 

Nope. Not for me. 

6 hours ago, dudeanimator said:

Been a mega fan for years but only just found this place; I'm years too late!

I can feel it in my bones, something is happening between now and mid-August. That's my take. I know it's not much of a contribution, but I can just feel it in my bones, y'know?

At this point I can’t tell who’s serious and who’s shit posting.

38 minutes ago, DadBod said:

Nope. Not for me. 

It’s about them having fun, you cannot dwell on unfortunate things. 

I’ve never seem him this happy since then. 

7 minutes ago, Morse Code Guy said:

Who says I’m dwelling and not wanting others to be happy? 

It’s my own personal preference and experience . I didn’t say I couldn’t listen to any of it, just not new stuff with different vocalists. I tried with three days grace - I feel his voice does not do justice.

19 minutes ago, Morse Code Guy said:

I’ve never seem him this happy since then. 

Holy crap, that was good!  I didn't think the guys in Sum could pull that song off, but they nailed it, even without the extended screams (he knew he could do it, lol).   

What does this have to do with ALBUM 13 again?  

I saw a post by John Roeker today talking about missing his Network counterpart, which is interesting.  Could Songs for Assholes actually be OMEGA 3000?!!!!!! 

Am I the only one that doesn't want another Network album? I didn't really like that project. It was interesting cause it was different but it wasn't for me

8 minutes ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

Am I the only one that doesn't want another Network album? I didn't really like that project. It was interesting cause it was different but it wasn't for me

I’d rather have another tubbies record

3 minutes ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

I liked it because it was mostly Mike Dirnt on lead vocals and there just aren't any other options for hearing him fronting a band unfortunately.   I've searched all the albums he's been featured on and it's all backing vocals, bass, baseball bats and farfisa.   Come on Mike, you can lead a band!  

4 minutes ago, DadBod said:

I’d rather have another tubbies record

id dig a split EP from both...

ive been on a network kick again recently, as i found an audio rip of the DIP dvd and it sounds HUGE on my car stereo. in some ways, its better than the actual album to me. but i have a feeling if we ever were to get new Foxboro material, a buncha folks would just piss and moan about 'it sounds too much like Dos', along with the seemingly massive amount of recording engineers here who seem to know everything about vocal filters and production, who have to critique everything to death.

• Hermione locked this topic

Archived