Next Album Anticipation Thread

Verycool99

Judging by Billie’s latest IG post, he’s definitely back in Green Day mode!!! It’s only a matter of time!!!

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally got the track list! 

Apparently the album is a tribute to 90s sitcoms??

1. The Fresh Prince of Berkeley

2. 80 and Roseanne’s Excellent Adventure 

3. Hangin’ With Mike and Cooper

4. Wright’s Family Matters 

5. Dr. Crane Keeping Me Insane

6. The Armstrong Boys Meet World

7. Jeff Matika’s Friends 

8. Saved By The Trilogy 

9. The Monk’s Can’t Fail

10. Everybody Loves The Jason’s

11. Judge Harry Stone’s Daughter

12. Danny Tanner Don’t Look So Hot These Days

13. The Jaded Nanny

14. Viva La !No Ma’am’s!

15. From Springfield to Toronto 

16. Alf and Billie Get Silly (Epic 10 minute closer)

I think there is a 2000's reference in the new album too. It's called Where I Met Adrienne.

New album is called HAM and came out a couple minutes ago. It only has one song, a 20 minute tribal jam with John Goodman on lead vocals called The Beaver Feeds. Best album since Kerplunk, hands down.

Hillside. Dance. Confirmed.

How many times I gotta say it? 😂

2 hours ago, neverdone2000 said:

Now I’m more confused than ever.

Like I said before. Some of that leak is coincidentally correct. Probably just the part where it mentions them finishing up the album beginning of June. It's not a leak just someone getting something pretty small correct from guessing essentially.

2 hours ago, GDFan2019 said:

Judging by Billie’s latest IG post, he’s definitely back in Green Day mode!!! It’s only a matter of time!!!

Yeah I believe he is slowly getting back into green day mode 

I've developed this learned response where I see @Matt.'s profile picture and get very excited. It's a rush of dopamine. Who would have thought that Matt could get such a reaction out of me?

2 hours ago, PleasedToMeetMe said:

New album is called HAM and came out a couple minutes ago. It only has one song, a 20 minute tribal jam with John Goodman on lead vocals called The Beaver Feeds. Best album since Kerplunk, hands down.

Is it sad that I actually want to see/hear this irl? 

1 hour ago, W_FInkThePlatypusHunter said:

Is it sad that I actually want to see/hear this irl? 

there is absolutely NOTHING sad about wanting that

Why would you finish an album May/June and wait until February to release it, makes no sense to me.

Possibly no connection but I am a little surprised Billie and Adie are home so soon, and staying at least a little while, going by the roses anniversary post.  I had just assumed they would take a longer trip, or go home for a day or two and then off somewhere exotic.  Could be home because business calls?

42 minutes ago, jengd said:

Why would you finish an album May/June and wait until February to release it, makes no sense to me.

On a brighter side, you’d be surfing GDC next year at this very instance, listening to the new album. 😛 

59 minutes ago, jengd said:

Possibly no connection but I am a little surprised Billie and Adie are home so soon, and staying at least a little while, going by the roses anniversary post.  I had just assumed they would take a longer trip, or go home for a day or two and then off somewhere exotic.  Could be home because business calls?

I don’t know but if he did get back today I likely missed him at the airport by just a few hours, as I passed through San Fran myself on a layover. 😢

Just now, PleasedToMeetMe said:

They're obviously not going to release a single in September and an album in February. Why would they release a single nearly half a year before releasing an album?

Tbf Offspring released a single in 2013 and the album its on is coming out in 2019 xD

Seriously though, i can kinda see it? There are plenty of albums that get announced in December/January and release in June, its not the most farfetched thing.

1 hour ago, Jirachi said:

Tbf Offspring released a single in 2013 and the album its on is coming out in 2019 xD

Seriously though, i can kinda see it? There are plenty of albums that get announced in December/January and release in June, its not the most farfetched thing.

Album 13 is going to be Green Day’s “Chinese Democracy”. Lmao.

Guys don't be so pessimistic...there's no reason to assume they won't release it in a reasonable time span from announcing like all their other albums.

2 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

Guys don't be so pessimistic...there's no reason to assume they won't release it in a reasonable time span from announcing like all their other albums.

I must insist on being a pessimist, I’m a loner in a catastrophic mind.

12 minutes ago, W_FInkThePlatypusHunter said:

I must insist on being a pessimist, I’m a loner in a catastrophic mind.

Don't get me wrong, there's a lot I'm pessimistic about (music for instance :P) but not the release date. It will come out, eventually. If it takes some more time, it's fine.

What if... Green Day troll us😏 what if they end up calling the new album "Nightlife" 😂😂

(actually i don't really dislike Nightlife but still haha)

18 minutes ago, The_real_st_jimmy said:

What if... Green Day troll us😏 what if they end up calling the new album "Nightlife" 😂😂

(actually i don't really dislike Nightlife but still haha)

Featuring Lady Cobra 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

But Billie can do a trilogy with 6 songs per album, I don't mind. Don't exhaust yourself :P

38 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Featuring Lady Cobra 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

It's gonnnaaaa be fireee😝😂

Rain Heart

1. Jake the Rat

2. Mike's Song

3. Drugs

4. Waining Grief 

5. Berkely Fires

6. Conspire to Dance

7. Funky Thing

8. Magic Night 

9. You Might be Retarded

10.  Offend

11. The Green Fire

12. First Ride In

13.  Forgive, Forget then F"#* off. 

2 minutes ago, That Dude said:

Rain Heart

I love how you are filling the void left in our hearts by the 4Chan leaks era 39.gif

22 minutes ago, That Dude said:

Rain Heart

12. First Ride In

The long awaited prequel to "Last Ride In"

:lol::lol::lol:

Edit: This track listing is pretty good. Did you pull "Berkeley Fires" from SWMRS latest release, "Berkeley's on Fire"?

• Hermione locked this topic

Archived