Next Album Anticipation Thread

Verycool99

I got Rick Roll'd in 2019. Well played to whoever made me think I might have clicked on something cool last night. Well it sucked for me, it was kind of awesome to know this thing can still happen all these years later. I don't expect anything from GD, until they decide to tease something and it's always going to be on their schedule. All I know is that I truly don't know anything but getting Rick Roll'd strangely felt appropriate for messing with this wormhole of misinformation.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, localinsomniac said:

No 4chan links today? I guess even the trolls need a break once in awhile.

They are all participating to an intensive Photoshop training workshop, getting ready for tomorrow’s shitstorm.  

53 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

tomorrow is going to be epic.

That's one thing I'm sure of. :shifty:

just heard a snippet of "PEEace" they had the title peace.. but bc the lyrics are a bit ironic they changed it to PEEace.. like peeing  

1 hour ago, Austrian_Insomniac said:

just heard a snippet of "PEEace" they had the title peace.. but bc the lyrics are a bit ironic they changed it to PEEace.. like peeing  

That’s on brand for Billie so it’s the most believable leak yet 

1 hour ago, Austrian_Insomniac said:

I bet Billie sounded a lot like Risk Astley in that snippet

And again, you may think I’m looking too much into things but I still think in that Longshot story selfie, that is the face of a man who’s ready to tell us something exciting!

24 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

And again, you may think I’m looking too much into things but I still think in that Longshot story selfie, that is the face of a man who’s ready to tell us something exciting!

It's JUST a selfie. 

ForthrightSkeletalFrogmouth-size_restric

24 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

How? You are projecting something that isn’t there. There’s no way you can look at a selfie and say what a person is thinking. Just please take our advice and save your excited posts for when there is really something to be excited about. Then people will take them more seriously.

If you missed the last 15 (or 134) pages, an accurate summary:

33wz2s.jpg

Well the two things we know we’re getting tomorrow is a new song from Jakob’s band Ultra Q and a cover of Cruel Summer from Prima Donna. I’m plenty happy with that for now (and I just bought a ticket to see Rancid so nothing can kill my mood).

2 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Well the two things we know we’re getting tomorrow is a new song from Jakob’s band Ultra Q and a cover of Cruel Summer from Prima Donna. I’m plenty happy with that for now (and I just bought a ticket to see Rancid so nothing can kill my mood).

Very interested in hearing both of these songs. I love the Ace of Base version of Cruel Summer.

I just bought tickets to see Toy Story 4 Saturday. My inner child is so excited.

i love a girl - but she has my boyfriend and she is my best friend :(( 

sorry if its the wrong thread.. but there is so much bullshit in here haha so i thought i could use this one.. 

i am listening to chump and paper lanterns over and over

2 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

isn't there also new blink music coming tomorroww? 

And new Walk the Moon, but that's in no way related to this genre haha

Man, the new Blink stuff has been slated so bad on social media . 

I almost feel feel bad for the guys

8 minutes ago, 1039Revolutions said:

My cat’s breathe smells like cat food.

Oh shit! What does this mean?!?! Gotta be that your cat is an insider and is eating cat food to celebrate an announcement tomorrow right? I can't think of any other possible explanation!

3 hours ago, Austrian_Insomniac said:

i love a girl - but she has my boyfriend and she is my best friend :(( 

26 minutes ago, 1039Revolutions said:

My cat’s breathe smells like cat food.

Obviously there’s some sort of code here 🤔

I hope tomorrow an average workin man will get a dollywhoop. Then we'll finally have peace. 

There's no need for actual spam here. Also if there's nothing to post about just not posting is an option :P, it isn't necessary to keep the thread going constantly.

This thread is a modern day version of medieval belief in the second coming of Jesus.

13 century 4Chan prophet: "yo I had a dream, the apocalypse is deffo coming this Friday" 

Peasants on GDC: :o

• Hermione locked this topic

Archived