Next Album Anticipation Thread

Verycool99

20 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Dude, this is oddly specific

That's kind of his thing here. I like it.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys,

it‘s summer time week. Let‘s see if there will happen somethin on Friday 💪

18 hours ago, petros said:

I don't get why people complain about the thread. You can just not visit right? If actual news come they will be in twitter/instagram/whatever. It's all speculation now and random conversations until we have some news. If you come here to complain about the thread are you doing any more good to the thread than me fighting with people about the trilogy?

It's not a comment on the thread, I have no problem with a thread for speculating about the next album. The amount of "leaks" is crazy that's all :lol: 

I still don’t get why anyone wanting to leak some actual content would choose 4chan, the platform with the least credibility on the entire cyber space 😂 

On the bright side, the trolls are apparently getting lazy and recycling old “leaks” song titles, come on guys you did bite the dust, it’s time to move on Reddit 108.gif

2 minutes ago, steve46 said:

I would laugh so much if this will be legit in the end.

Me too :lol: I actually like most of these titles, except for the red flag one haha

Also big LOL at *this is legit* from "Matt GDC". As though he would put himself and his sources at risk so carelessly.

We seriously need an official announcement from the band like right now ahaha

14 minutes ago, localinsomniac said:

Also big LOL at *this is legit* from "Matt GDC". As though he would put himself and his sources at risk so carelessly.

😂😂😂👏👏👏

If that is the track list I will vote for Trump in the next election. It sounds like the track list for a group of 12 year olds. 

7 minutes ago, Adorkable said:

If that is the track list I will vote for Trump in the next election.

I will take this very seriously! HAHA :D

15 minutes ago, Adorkable said:

If that is the track list I will vote for Trump in the next election. It sounds like the track list for a group of 12 year olds. 

It's supposed to be written by a man who is mentally 12, to be fair.

Not that I trust these 4chan posts, but that tracklist is believable. Especially when Billie has been so edgy and cringy on social media.

the first single will be announced on July 1st, and will release July 16th

its a fast paced 3 min track called "falling"

5 minutes ago, Austrian_Insomniac said:

its a fast paced 3 min track called "falling"

giphy.gif

I'll have a little mind-f**k / mental game here for all the trolls:

What's obviously happened is, they've been following this thread (or are even active members of this thread, the question is: who's the mole?) and based on that "tailoring" their bullshit leaks to our "preferences" (or rather the exact opposite) to make us freak out the most or to get the strongest reaction.

So, if I say now that most of all, they're giving themselves away by always giving out the same info: tracklist, first single, sound of the album, album cover etc, that blows their cover. If they were to release some other unrelated info, for example: leak: promotional shows planned for x, or: Chris Dugan confirmed to be audio-engineer etc, they might actually make themselves more believable. 

On the other hand, if they now go on to do that, we will also conclusively know that it's all bullshit, originating directly from this thread.

So, I DARE YOU TROLLS! ;) Deal with that one!

• Hermione locked this topic

Archived