Next Album Anticipation Thread

Verycool99

This is just as bullshit as the first leak with the difference that this bullshit is nicer to look at.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

This is just as bullshit as the first leak with the difference that this bullshit is nicer to look at.

🎸🎸🥁+🎭🤬=😳

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WANNNA GOOOOOO SHHHHHUHHHHH

6 hours ago, DadBod said:

I think his profile is now public. If not, please delete this, @Hermione.

Isn’t that the mix section of a concert? I think it is one of the shot shows.

edit: yep it is: 

88gv3pq_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

4 hours ago, ImNotInGreenDaydummy said:

http://boards.4channel.org/mu/thread/88395357

Better Stay Awake! 💪🏼😎🎶

Lol, I wish I could believe this, but this seems like even greater bullshit than the first "leak", given what we know about Butch Walker and about what Green Day's current direction is. It also seems like a feel-good "leak", to compensate for the quite grim (but more likely) outcome of the first "leak".

Yeah, I don't want to believe the first leak because it's disappointing, but it's believable. This one is too good to be true but I wish I could believe it.

How the West Was Won....jumping on that recycling-lyrics-for-titles idea again. Silly trolls.

7 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Let’s paste this here for reference and convenience (not a statement on its credibility)

Per 4chan -
“green day just finished recording their longest album in their discography. 21 songs with a final track topping out at around 11 minutes. 
I can promise you no song will be a radio hit but — it is one of the greatest albums ever written. 
during the final listen through in the studio, we listened to the record all the way through, during the final minute of the final track, i look to my right and see butch walkers mouth hanging open, i then look back at billie and he stood there with his arms crossed, smirking and winking at mike giggling. 

in an age where rock is all but dead, it makes sense for it to go out with such a beautiful boom. 

>Self titled album
>final track is called “How The West Was Won”
>expect first single before the end of june 
>21 songs 
>no this isn’t going to be a fucking pop album”

This is an even less believable attempt than the first. If butch walker produced the album, he was there at literally every turn of creating it - even if it is the most amazing thing ever his jaw isn’t dropping on first listen. Also one of three people hearing the first listen wouldn’t be posting on 4chan 

1 minute ago, Jankowski576 said:

Also one of three people hearing the first listen wouldn’t be posting on 4chan 

This is logic.

It’s funny how the minute the Longshot tour ended the trolls started up again. 

11 hours ago, Im.a.basket.case said:
That worked but it doesnt show that he liked it. It just says liked by 6 others 😟 I dont get along with tech haha

It does actually show that the longshot account liked it. At least it does for me on my laptop

I'm gonna ignore the 2nd "leak" completely because there's literally 0% chance of it being even remotely accurate

Not that I'm believing that at all, because I'm not, but even if I was the thing that would convince me it isn't accurate is that it says they just finished it, when we've been told a couple weeks ago it is already done. That post implies it has just been finished in the last coupple days 

As I said before I'm all in for an anthemic stadium rock album too. Like the follow up to 21st we deserved.

1 hour ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

I'm gonna ignore the 2nd "leak" completely because there's literally 0% chance of it being even remotely accurate

I wouldn’t say 0% 🙃

1 hour ago, Ross_19 said:

Not that I'm believing that at all, because I'm not, but even if I was the thing that would convince me it isn't accurate is that it says they just finished it, when we've been told a couple weeks ago it is already done. That post implies it has just been finished in the last coupple days 

🤐

25 minutes ago, Matt. said:

I wouldn’t say 0% 🙃

😱😱😱😱😱😱

32 minutes ago, Matt. said:

I wouldn’t say 0% 🙃

🤐

Well you did say that the album was done and then done again so I’m wondering if this was a C&V type situation where they recorded an album, hated it, scrapped it and did something completely different. 

🤔

Before we get excited, can someone with a degree in mathematics please confirm that a chance of something can't go below 0%

I think someone needs to clarify that @The Insider isn’t really an Insider. That name came about as a joke reference to all of the “ insiders”posting on here at one time if I’m not mistaken.

Does anyone have a screenshot of the “first leak” they can send me? 

Just now, neverdone2000 said:

I think someone needs to clarify that @The Insider isn’t really an Insider. That name came about as a joke reference to all of the “ insiders”posting on here at one time if I’m not mistaken.

I was just about to say this, thank you! :P 

And that's all it took to become a fully fledged trusted insider :lol:. Well played.

12 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

Not really, The Insider knows stuff. They knew to.go to Oakland this week for Longshot.

• Hermione locked this topic

Archived