Next Album Anticipation Thread

Verycool99

Just now, DookieLukie said:

Link?

I think his profile is now public. If not, please delete this, @Hermione.

tumblr_pt4ectTO8s1s4fm5g_1280.png

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m glad he’s public now, I wanted to follow but wasn’t going to request if it was private.

I love that Billie follows and likes fan accounts of every size. That’s very cool. 

If it means anything, he’s a follower of “songsforassholes”, so there’s a possibility he may be the engineer again on the next record.

7 minutes ago, DadBod said:

I think his profile is now public. If not, please delete this, @Hermione.

tumblr_pt4ectTO8s1s4fm5g_1280.png

I want to know what’s on that laptop!!!

Dugan has been working with GD for over ten years now not surprising 

The mixing and mastering of the past few records has been questionable. I hope he improves.

2 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

The mixing and mastering of the past few records has been questionable. I hope he improves.

Dugan did not mix Rev rad... Andrew Schepps mixed it. 

1 minute ago, DadBod said:

Dugan did not mix Rev rad... Andrew Schepps mixed it. 

I hope they don’t use him again 

6 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Engineering and mixing and mastering are separate things 

18 minutes ago, WhiteTim said:

Engineering and mixing and mastering are separate things 

Those are all forms of “engineering”. Recording, mixing, and mastering are all different, yes.

28 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Dugan has done some form of engineering, whether it’s recording or mixing, for most Green Day-related projects since American Idiot, where he was an assistant engineer. He does good work. He was the main recording engineer on 21CB and it is one of the best sounding records I’ve listened to. Granted, CLA and Ted Jensen also have something to do with that too.

What has been questionable, in your opinion?

6 hours ago, Matt. said:

Those are all forms of “engineering”. Recording, mixing, and mastering are all different, yes.

True they are all forms of it however Chris wouldn’t be responsible for the mixing and mastering complaints that Lukie made 

I have a 45th cousin 1,039 times removed who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guys cousin's uncle's aunt's father's mother's cousin's best friend's sister who says that Green Day is going to make a Dubstep Country Rock Pop Metal Jazz Piano tribal space rock opera involving 348 aliens with lizard dicks from another dimension fighting alien insects with 65 heads in a galactic battle on planet Jimmyshinkamandajulianahomocidegloriachristian in their major city of americanimrodosenturytrewarninopolosi,and it'll be released on April 20th, 2069. Dont tell anyone i said so tho shhhhhHHH

Seriously though, i'll believe it when i see it xP

1 minute ago, Jirachi said:

I have a 45th cousin 1,039 times removed who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guys cousin's uncle's aunt's father's mother's cousin's best friend's sister who says that Green Day is going to make a Dubstep Country Rock Pop Metal Jazz Piano tribal space rock opera involving 348 aliens with lizard dicks from another dimension fighting alien insects with 65 heads in a galactic battle on planet Jimmyshinkamandajulianahomocidegloriachristian in their major city of americanimrodosenturytrewarninopolosi,and it'll be released on April 20th, 2069. Dont tell anyone i said so tho shhhhhHHH

Seriously though, i'll believe it when i see it xP

Simply Rock 😎🎸🎭🎶

1 minute ago, DookieLukie said:

Seems satirical

Comedy & t— well you know the rest 🤟🏽😂🥴

Let’s paste this here for reference and convenience (not a statement on its credibility)

Per 4chan -
“green day just finished recording their longest album in their discography. 21 songs with a final track topping out at around 11 minutes. 
I can promise you no song will be a radio hit but — it is one of the greatest albums ever written. 
during the final listen through in the studio, we listened to the record all the way through, during the final minute of the final track, i look to my right and see butch walkers mouth hanging open, i then look back at billie and he stood there with his arms crossed, smirking and winking at mike giggling. 

in an age where rock is all but dead, it makes sense for it to go out with such a beautiful boom. 

>Self titled album
>final track is called “How The West Was Won”
>expect first single before the end of june 
>21 songs 
>no this isn’t going to be a fucking pop album”

Its just like someone seen the previous leak and made a leak to make themselves feel better about the prev one by making the exact opposite lmao not saying the other leak is right either but I think I believe that one before I believe this one.

Still odd to me that 4chan cares enough about Green Day's small fan base to keep trolling them.

18 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Still odd to me that 4chan cares enough about Green Day's small fan base to keep trolling them.

Isn't it obvious? It's not 4chan its gd community members. It could be me, it could be you, it could even be good ol Matthew himself. This leak specifically talked about the previous leak so that tells me the person who made this one read the last one too, and I'm assuming most people who read the leak come from here sooooooo yeah.

20 minutes ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

Isn't it obvious? It's not 4chan its gd community members. It could be me, it could be you, it could even be good ol Matthew himself. This leak specifically talked about the previous leak so that tells me the person who made this one read the last one too, and I'm assuming most people who read the leak come from here sooooooo yeah.

You act like you’re the only people who know how to use the internet!!! 🤟🏽🤓

6 minutes ago, ImNotInGreenDaydummy said:

You act like you’re the only people who know how to use the internet!!! 🤟🏽🤓

Your not fooling anyone I can see through you

1 minute ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

Your not fooling anyone I can see through you

Should’ve taken off my camouflage 😂😎

• Hermione locked this topic

Archived