Next Album Anticipation Thread

Verycool99

Matt my dude it's okay I'd rather get a warning defending you than being salty about me never being in any form closer to the band than an average fan. 

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sucking Matt dick will not give you any more information. Well I hope not. Otherwise I'm free.

Random thought. Is there any chance of Devil’s Kind being on the new album?

1 minute ago, neverdone2000 said:

Random thought. Is there any chance of Devil’s Kind being on the new album?

I'd say absolutely not since it was released as a Longshot song. Also I wouldn't want a song that we already have 2 versions of on the new album

I'm kinda thinking that green day being the focus of this summer means that Billie is focusing on green day, not that the fans will have a summer full of new green day shows and songs. I think the album will be out sometime after labor day and that we will get a new single around August, and I think Billie is going to stop with the Longshot after these shows so he can focus on practice with green day to get ready for tour

1 hour ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

I'd say absolutely not since it was released as a Longshot song. Also I wouldn't want a song that we already have 2 versions of on the new album

But IMO opinion it’s the best Longshot song, and it isn’t on the album. Also it’s 100% Billie’s song. The other guys really are touring members.  Longshot is Billie, from the perspective of the music itself. They had nothing to do with the creation/recording of the song.  

1 minute ago, neverdone2000 said:

But IMO opinion it’s the best Longshot song, and it isn’t on the album. Also it’s 100% Billie’s song. The other guys really are touring members.  Longshot is Billie, from the perspective of the music itself. They had nothing to do with the creation/recording of the song.  

It's not an amazing song, at least not imo and we already have 2 different versions of the song. I don't see how it's worth putting a song from 2016 in the new album which we've already heard before and which has multiple versions already released.

I'd be more accepting of hearing a studio version of Cigarettes and Valentines on the new album (though it'd probably be better as a bonus track or B-side rather than an album track)

1 hour ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

Sucking Matt dick will not give you any more information. Well I hope not. Otherwise I'm free.

The person above you is very good at doing so

Guys, I think Billie says "it's officially summer" on the 5th slide of this Instagram post. I guess he doesn't know when summer "actually" starts 

Finally you guys have your answer. It's Officially Summer™, brought to you by the man himself. 

31 minutes ago, RedundantIdiot said:

Guys, I think Billie says "it's officially summer" on the 5th slide of this Instagram post 

Oh my god, Billie has read this trainwreck of a thread

1 minute ago, DeJennsitized said:

Oh my god, Billie has read this trainwreck of a thread

I’m happy to have him fight me 

Crazy that there will be another 3 months of this thread until any news drops lol

7 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Crazy that there will be another 3 months of this thread until any news drops lol

wonder which will come first, 1000 pages or a single?

6 hours ago, Joe. said:

wonder which will come first, 1000 pages or a single?

I'm putting my bet on 1000 pages

Wasn’t there someone on here that bumped into Billie on the street and Billie gave him a heads up on when we can expect RevRad? I hope that somehow happens again this time

1 hour ago, Im.a.basket.case said:

Wheres @The Insider to put some fire back in this thread?

In Oakland atm & keeping my mouth😑

18 minutes ago, The Insider said:

But can you give us a timeframe when we should expect some kind of announcement? @Matt. already said Green Day is the focus of the summer

40 minutes ago, The Insider said:

Not even a crumb? "Please sir I'd like some more" 😊

Now, obviously this is an old photo but could the “We see you” mean something?!?!?!?

12 hours ago, GDFan2019 said:

Now, obviously this is an old photo but could the “We see you” mean something?!?!?!?

No

6 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

It means they’re looking at the camera and pointing at you. Now stop.

• Hermione locked this topic

Archived