Next Album Anticipation Thread

Verycool99

7 minutes ago, petros said:

Who else feels like they dm each other on what they will post? :lol: And then go like "lol yeah girl, you told them!" 

If only she had any sense of humor to make the ironic comments a little bit more funnier though I wouldn't mind. Now she really replied to matt's "you must be a treat in real life" with "I'm sure gdc has insiders that can confirm that". Like come on. That's not even a 5/10.

Yeah she's not very popular round here is she

62033598_1288234481333389_25759519390910

(And yes, she told me to post that)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't had time to read the whole thread, so I appreciate posts confirming that no actual info has been given. I don't think they're pointlessly mean. There are people like me who find them helpful. Not to mention some of the posts replying with insults are way worse! Not everyone is interested in "inside info" even if it's reliable. That isn't unreasonable, nor is it all this thread is about. We have to scroll past the posts about your "inside info," so surely you can scroll past ours too?

1 minute ago, Nightlife said:

On topic and for the love of god please keep it that way: the previous posts about the Trilogy and how great the build up to that was made me really excited. It's that kind of thing I wish they'll do this time around too. I have high hopes of it happening too since they're on Crush now. 

Yes I hope too!
Video in the studio, recording or just a teasing video for a song. Trilogy era was a good time.

5 minutes ago, DeJennsitized said:

I told you not to say that! Now you're not getting payed this month.

I'd actually love some trilogy era style promotion for The Longshot. The whole thing was so random and mysterious without even a lyric booklet and it'd be great to know more about how it all happened. But I get that's the opposite of what Billie wanted as a side project playing small clubs.

11 minutes ago, DeJennsitized said:

Yeah she's not very popular round here is she

62033598_1288234481333389_25759519390910

Yeah with quality posts in the fangirls thread like "billie is so hot", "i like his hair like this" and gif jokes about billie joe getting circumcised (not joking). That's top notch content right there. 

5 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

I told you not to say that! Now you're not getting payed this month.

Oh my god the cringe. It genuinely hurts.

Jesus christ I missed a lot of bitchiness in the past couple of hours

I’m looking forward to new photoshoots, interviews and TV appearances just as much as I am the new music. I love that time. Let’s hope this time they do Carpool Karaoke. They need more of an opportunity to show off their goofy personalities to the wider world. 

1 minute ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I’m looking forward to new photoshoots, interviews and TV appearances just as much as I am the new music. I love that time. Let’s hope this time they do Carpool Karaoke. They need more of an opportunity to show off their goofy personalities to the wider world. 

Yes to all of this!

6 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Oh Carpool Karaoke! I've watched tons of those, even the ones where I'm not a fan of the artist, just because it's such a fun show. Green Day would be perfect for it for sure. 

2 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Let’s hope this time they do Carpool Karaoke. They need more of an opportunity to show off their goofy personalities to the wider world. 

Oh god yes, I've been wanting them to do one forever. Actually, still one of the best ways to promote your album/music/tour on YouTube these days...

Also, they would be perfectly goofy for it to work. In fact, I can already perfectly imagine Mike and Tre fooling around in the back, with Billie laughing his ass off in the front passenger seat haha :lol:

8 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I really wish they would. It's such great exposure.

5 minutes ago, MillenniumFan said:

Oh god yes, I've been wanting them to one forever. Actually, still one of the best ways to promote your album/music/tour on YouTube these days...

Also, they would be perfectly goofy for it to work. In fact, I can already perfectly imagine Mike and Tre fooling around in the back, with Billie laughing his ass off in the front passenger seat haha :lol:

Right? This is definitely how promotion happens these days you have to do this stuff. And they’re fun loving guys they would have a great time it would suit them. I can definitely picture Billie up front singing American Idiot and Good Riddance with James with Tre and Mike going nuts in the backseats. 

And James would totally wear eyeliner 😂

Getting back to Mike’s Instagram story, “Oakland sup, just sayin...”

Could that mean a Green Day announcement is coming soon?

@petros The bitchy comments need to stop. That goes for everyone. Any more being bitchy/rude to people will result in warnings. Anyone who wants to continue bickering should do so via PM

3 minutes ago, Hermione said:

@petros The bitchy comments need to stop. That goes for everyone. Any more being bitchy/rude to people will result in warnings. Anyone who wants to continue bickering should do so via PM

i love u 

I really want them to do some acoustic performances this time around. So many of their songs would sound great acoustic and it'd be a refreshing new take on them, even if they were just basic radio performances. I often listen to those from other artists. I'm sure it won't happen but it's a nice dream.

edit: I just found this one I'd never heard before. I don't know why this isn't a thing!

2 minutes ago, solongfromthestars said:

I really want them to do some acoustic performances this time around. So many of their songs would sound great acoustic and it'd be a refreshing new take on them, even if they were just basic radio performances. I often listen to those from other artists. I'm sure it won't happen but it's a nice dream.

Same! I’ve always longed for acoustic versions of Green Day songs but they never do them, which sucks. They’d be an easy thing to do while doing promo visits to radio stations and things like that.

Just now, solongfromthestars said:

I wonder why they don't do acoustic performances. Their songs sound good acoustic and that one show they did back in the 90's was awesome. Plus doing something different from their regular show makes listening to these radio sessions more exciting.

I thought we were a family. We’re all here because of our love for Green Day. Why being so trash ? :(

Just wait, we’ll get something soon so we should be happy and excited

Ps : nightlife is one of my favorite Green Day’s songs

1 minute ago, Matt. said:

Same! I’ve always longed for acoustic versions of Green Day songs but they never do them, which sucks. They’d be an easy thing to do while doing promo visits to radio stations and things like that.

hey matt can u say hi to me ? :D 

I wonder if Crush will in any way change how they arrange their touring. I don't want to come across as a moaner cause the amount of shows on the RevRad tour was fine and I got to see them three times, but I found the arrangement of shows here in the UK a little odd. Like there was no shows around the album launch, just three in February and then Hyde Park in July along with a couple headline shows elsewehre. Looking back on how they did the tours for AI and 21st CB, I was a little surprised they didn't do either two nights at one venue or more locations as well as the ones they did. 

2 minutes ago, Austrian_Insomniac said:

hey matt can u say hi to me ? :D 

Wow Matt's a celebrity now! 

Wow, reading this thread is like a guilty pleasure. I don’t care anymore, if there is in fact any announcement planed. I don’t care if it will be Green Day new single, or The longshot new album, or The Network surprise show. This thread is a treat on it’s own! I just love this time of anticipation, people going crazy with predictions and trolling and arguing. This is great. I missed this. Just reading all this makes me genuinely happy. 

3 minutes ago, Ross_19 said:

I wonder if Crush will in any way change how they arrange their touring. I don't want to come across as a moaner cause the amount of shows on the RevRad tour was fine and I got to see them three times, but I found the arrangement of shows here in the UK a little odd. Like there was no shows around the album launch, just three in February and then Hyde Park in July along with a couple headline shows elsewehre. Looking back on how they did the tours for AI and 21st CB, I was a little surprised they didn't do either two nights at one venue or more locations as well as the ones they did. 

What do you do with your posts? I may be the only one noticing since nobody is using the white theme but me but they always have a black background. 

• Hermione locked this topic

Archived