Next Album Anticipation Thread

Verycool99

Honestly if the upcoming announcement isn't about Green Day, I'm not really that interested. If they want to release more Longshot stuff, I'd prefer them to release it between the upcoming Green Day album and the next

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Jankowski576 said:

It is actually at butch’s studio. The lights and the logo at one point give it away

Actually, you’re wrong. Go look at butch’s studio 

https://reverb.com/news/show-us-your-space-butch-walker-and-rubyred-productions?utm_source=ios-app&utm_medium=share

The grey acoustic panels are the same ones from Otis. Yes, both locations appear to have string lights but it’s not Butch’s Studio. Go look at that video of The Longshot playing Adam Ant and tell me that’s not the same place as the live stream.

I’ve been dropping hints of what I’ve heard for many months now. Please guys, don’t say I’ve said things I haven’t though.

4 minutes ago, LaughingClock said:

I’ve been dropping hints of what I’ve heard for many months now. Please guys, don’t say I’ve said things I haven’t though.

Why don’t you take this opportunity to categorically state what you are prepared to say and let’s leave it at that. 

9 minutes ago, LaughingClock said:

But unlike Matt and the other "insiders" - you genuinely are a idiot though regardless of whether you are telling the truth. 

22 minutes ago, Daddy. said:

But unlike Matt and the other "insiders" - you genuinely are a idiot though regardless of whether you are telling the truth. 

Can you not just insult people please. Let's be civil to each other

32 minutes ago, LaughingClock said:

Are you trying to steal Matt's thunder? :P 

Edit: Hang on, may have misunderstood. "The Insider" refers to @The Insider, not other "insiders", to avoid confusion for anyone who doesn't know that

I bought this professional insidering device on Amazon

616T2HGb77L._SY606_.jpg

so far it's been clear...if it doesn't show an announcement until the end of the week, I'll ask for a refund.

1 minute ago, Beerjeezus said:

I bought this professional insidering device on Amazon

616T2HGb77L._SY606_.jpg

so far it's been clear...if it doesn't show an announcement until the end of the week, I'll ask for a refund.

But I hope that we will get at least a announcement during the week not at weekend.

I wouldn't scoff at more longshot.

I think it contained Billie's best material since 2004. 

8 minutes ago, Brutalitops said:

I wouldn't scoff at more longshot.

I think it contained Billie's best material since 2004. 

It would be ok, just got no appetite for it now. 

6 minutes ago, Joe. said:

It would be ok, just got no appetite for it now. 

This. I’d be much more excited if we were deep in the off-season again as opposed to weeks away from a new GD release. 

56 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Edit: Hang on, may have misunderstood. "The Insider" refers to @The Insider, not other "insiders", to avoid confusion for anyone who doesn't know that

The Insider is on American soil. Coincidence?

10 hours ago, WhiteTim said:

Man they need to just go ahead and announce it 

and since someone dm’ed me to bitch me out about trying to deceive people about a new song I’ll publicly say I apologize wasn’t my intention it didn’t sound like the version on LIFL so I thought it was a demo of a new song my mistake 

Wow that actually happened? There's literally people pages behind that are pretending to be insiders. You made a little booboo who gives a shit? 

If you people are reading this chill the fuck out. It's a mistake... Maybe try lynch mobbing the fucking people trying to throw fake GD news into the thread

9 hours ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

LIFL has lower highs and higher lows. The worst songs on LIFL arnt all that much worse from the better songs imo, but the best songs are nowhere the levels of Revarad's. I think LIFL might be just a little more consistent, but I think RevRad is overall a better listen.

Both Rev Rad and LIFL are somewhat mixed. If you were to take all the good songs from each and mash them together you have 12 really decent songs. 

but yes Rev Rad is definitely a more complete Green Day experience and I can see why Billie Joe has separated the two projects. 

24 minutes ago, Adorkable said:

The Insider is on American soil. Coincidence?

The Insider has a good source. They knew there was a reason to go to California a long time in advance. We had no idea until last week.

2 hours ago, Daddy. said:

How old are you?

What if this is true and what if this will be the announcement? European tour in 2020😱 Well. One can dream.

5 minutes ago, Thatsername said:

What if this is true and what if this will be the announcement? European tour in 2020😱 Well. One can dream.

Could be true but before an album is coming.

It would be very unusual for them to do any serious touring when they're not supporting a new album.

Edit: nevermind, that said 2020. I'm dumb.

1 hour ago, SnaggletoothRecords said:

Wow that actually happened? There's literally people pages behind that are pretending to be insiders. You made a little booboo who gives a shit? 

If you people are reading this chill the fuck out. It's a mistake... Maybe try lynch mobbing the fucking people trying to throw fake GD news into the thread

Yeah but it’s cool I get them from time to time just payback for me being a egotistical asshole on here from 2010 til a couple years ago 

6 hours ago, steve46 said:

What is the reason for your argument?

Just based on Matt's hints and the fact that they're playing shows now... 

All this synth stuff seems telling. The live stream in a studio with the band. Jason's multiple IG posts with synths. Butch's post with one. Maybe we're getting a synth-heavy album.

15 minutes ago, localinsomniac said:

Omega 3000 here we come

God I hope so 

• Hermione locked this topic

Archived