Next Album Anticipation Thread

Verycool99

I'm a crazy person. I just read the 15 pages I missed since friday 😂

Thanks to @Matt. for all the info. I guess June gonna be a good month. 

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shout out to Matt keeping our hopes alive.

I'm excited to see whatever it is that comes out in June

Can someone please give me a summary of the new info I’m confused 

3 minutes ago, Clockwise said:

Something is happening. That’s about it 

So they didn’t like the album and re recorded it????

6 minutes ago, Clockwise said:

?

A summary of this thread's logic, demonstrated by using a short interaction:

Person A:

25 minutes ago, Clockwise said:

Person B:

22 minutes ago, DeJennsitized said:

Something is happening. That’s about it 

Person A:

20 minutes ago, Clockwise said:

Person B:

14 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

?

giphy.gif

Guys, Guys, relax.

My Uncle works for Reprise Records, and he gave me the record before anyone else. It’s a masterpiece. 

green+day+cinco.jpg

Just now, Yosuke Hanamura said:

Guys, Guys, relax.

My Uncle works for Reprise Records, and he gave me the record before anyone else. It’s a masterpiece. 

green+day+cinco.jpg

Crap. Secret is out.

What @Matt. isn’t telling y’all is that not only has @Fuzz been added as a Green Day member but that @Matt. has replaced Billie Joe as Billie left to focus on Longshot full time 

6 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Do bands ever tour India? It would be really cool to see Green Day play there. Sorry if it’s off topic but I just had to comment. 

Big names hardly ever come here, if i remember right coldplay was here a few years ago. To tell you the truth I'm kind of living on the hope that before i die, they will play a show here, i will attend and it'll be the best moment of my life.

6 hours ago, Asik said:

I an average person dont want to visit india. Why would green day do it? Its a country with rich culture, no doubt about it, but its a shithole imho

Every Country has its problems. And i think this argument of being a shithole country can be made to pretty much every country on earth but that doesn't matter cause the residents are proud of their Country and so am i. 

6 hours ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

Off topic but I wouldn't mind visiting India. Looks beautiful. Maybe I'll pull a Beatles and take a few tabs with me 😉

Please do visit, you'll find that the Indians are excellent hosts. 

This whole thread reminds me of Tom DeLonge’s announcing of an upcoming announcement schemes.

To anyone genuinely interested in new information, and not pointless banter..

There is absolutely no information about new Green Day music! We have absolutely nothing but speculation here and the only relevant news is that The Longshot is going on tour next week!

That is all..

51 minutes ago, 1039Revolutions said:

There is absolutely no information about new Green Day music! We have absolutely nothing but speculation here and the only relevant news is that The Longshot is going on tour next week!

That is all..

😏

1 hour ago, 1039Revolutions said:

This whole thread reminds me of Tom DeLonge’s announcing of an upcoming announcement schemes.

To anyone genuinely interested in new information, and not pointless banter..

That is all..

14 minutes ago, Matt. said:

😏

Oh if we only knew what Matt knows right now...🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

11 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

That knowledge is not meant for mere mortal peasants like us. We're just sheep, Matt and The Insider and probably the iluminati are the herders who steer society in the directions to which we belong. Without them, we'd still be slinging shit at each other at fucking our mothers and brothers in caves. 

Basically, Matt is WOKE as fuck. Almost, almost, as woke as Billie "antisocial media"Joe himself. 

guys hello, i am not from USA, but i was watching the nba game warrios-raptors, and as soon as it finished, during a commercial basket case  was played and it showed the basketball player green wearing headsets and in the end it was written green day. Unfortunately i missed the start of the commercial because i was in another tab. It 's definitely green day related. I dont know if anybody of you saw it. Sorry if i write something stupid, (maybe they doing it for fun? some kind of joke?)- if you have seen it  or discuss it before  .

10 hours ago, DookieLukie said:

It's really pathetic to pester Matt for more details. He's been generous with information. Otherwise, we'd have zero info. Demanding more from him is rude and he's probably saying all he can without ruining his relationship with the band.

There's not really much harm in asking for more info, there's just no point :lol: 

I think its safe to say that matt understands our hunger for information. It's safe to say that, if he was in our shoes, he would pester the informants too. 

Maybe Green Day finally “partied with Cardi” and this is the Green Day Ft. Cardi B collab that nobody asked for. 😂

33 minutes ago, W_FInkThePlatypusHunter said:

Maybe Green Day finally “partied with Cardi” and this is the Green Day Ft. Cardi B collab that nobody asked for. 😂

This makes me want to go commit not alive

6 hours ago, GDFan2019 said:

You too can be an insider for free if you say something will happen and that you know it

2 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

You too can be an insider for free if you say something will happen and that you know it

“Something will happen” this week besides the Longshot shows. “I know it.”

Does that fulfill your requirements? As said before, I’ll gladly stop if these hints aren’t wanted. I’m vague so I can protect my sources and not ruin a good thing. I don’t have to share any info at all, I do it because I like this place and, as a longtime Green Day fan, I know how we all like any info we can get our hands on.

6 minutes ago, Matt. said:

“Something will happen” this week besides the Longshot shows. “I know it.”

Does that fulfill your requirements? As said before, I’ll gladly stop if these hints aren’t wanted. I’m vague so I can protect my sources and not ruin a good thing. I don’t have to share any info at all, I do it because I like this place and, as a longtime Green Day fan, I know how we all like any info we can get our hands on.

To be fair there's a lot of other "insiders" who've led people to be understandably skeptical. Also some people just don't care about knowing stuff in advance. I think plenty of people enjoy it and know you're honest though.

• Hermione locked this topic

Archived