Next Album Anticipation Thread

Verycool99

50 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

Omg guys gve Matt a moment to get it up again

But Jana I need vague information about the album NOW! 

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DeJennsitized said:

I can happily stop.

Keep an eye out at Billie’s Instagram this month for any possible cryptic posts, just like when he started posting #Revrad.

1 minute ago, Matt. said:

I can happily stop.

Is the album definitely going to be called Songs For Assholes?

Just now, GDFan2019 said:

Keep an eye out at Billie’s Instagram this month for any possible cryptic posts, just like when he started posting #Revrad.

Seeing as they’re with a different management company, I’m wondering if they will dictate the promotion and discourage the band members from leaving those little hints. I’m sure they have something up their sleeve.

3 minutes ago, Matt. said:

I can happily stop.

As you can probably tell from my post, I’m totally fine either way. :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Matt. said:

Seeing as they’re with a different management company, I’m wondering if they will dictate the promotion and discourage the band members from leaving those little hints. I’m sure they have something up their sleeve.

That’s right, RevRad was self produced. Didn’t they work with Rob Cavallo on the Trilogy? The Trilogy sessions were frequently teased on YouTube that year

Rob Cavallo was the producer, not their manager. I believe that title was previously held by Pat Magnarella.

So what did I miss since friday in this thread ?

1 minute ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

A big fat trollburger.

Unrelated- is there a way to customize the forum so that the headers read "posted 1 fucking minute ago"?

7 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

@Matt. saying there will be a single in June but maybe not the single we're looking for and that an album 'was done and now is again'. That and the usual BS and trolling, of course. Also some random dude having what seemed like some kind of a mental breakdown.

23 minutes ago, Matt. said:

Might explain why the band members wives are liking Butch Walker post on Instagram, and not necessarily Billie, Mike, or Tre lol. Using their wives to hint for them.

Now I'm scared of going to sleep and having to read another 10 pages of this thread but hey these cookie crumbs atleast help with the impatience a lil bit. If the matt-insider can tell us when we'll get the dessert it'll be mighty nice.

It's really pathetic to pester Matt for more details. He's been generous with information. Otherwise, we'd have zero info. Demanding more from him is rude and he's probably saying all he can without ruining his relationship with the band.

And also the fact that i live in India and we sleep when you're awake doesnt help in making me feel like I'm playing catch-up to y'all.

34 minutes ago, DeJennsitized said:

sOmEtHinG WiLl hApPeN sOoN

7 minutes ago, Nightlife said:

@Matt. saying there will be a single in June but maybe not the single we're looking for and that an album 'was done and now is again'. That and the usual BS and trolling, of course. Also some random dude having what seemed like some kind of a mental breakdown.

Thanks you ! I just didn't want to read the 10 pages I miss. 

3 minutes ago, Jinxs said:

And also the fact that i live in India and we sleep when you're awake doesnt help in making me feel like I'm playing catch-up to y'all.

Do bands ever tour India? It would be really cool to see Green Day play there. Sorry if it’s off topic but I just had to comment. 

13 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Do bands ever tour India? It would be really cool to see Green Day play there. Sorry if it’s off topic but I just had to comment. 

I an average person dont want to visit india. Why would green day do it? Its a country with rich culture, no doubt about it, but its a shithole imho

I saw that Butch likes to engineer the albums he produces, so I wonder if he did this one or if they brought in Chris Dugan. Is dugan on Instagram or anything? Does anyone follow him?

10 minutes ago, Asik said:

I an average person dont want to visit india. Why would green day do it? Its a country with rich culture, no doubt about it, but its a shithole imho

Well the person I asked is from there so you sound like a real jerk for dissing his country.

Off topic but I wouldn't mind visiting India. Looks beautiful. Maybe I'll pull a Beatles and take a few tabs with me 😉

48 minutes ago, Jinxs said:

Now I'm scared of going to sleep and having to read another 10 pages of this thread but hey these cookie crumbs atleast help with the impatience a lil bit. If the matt-insider can tell us when we'll get the dessert it'll be mighty nice.

Don't worry, things will happen when they happen. It's always "wow so many new pages of this thread" but it's always just people wanking about whatever bullshit they made up.

• Hermione locked this topic

Archived