Just now, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

Matt, why do you hate us?

I don’t, which is why I share at least some information ❤️

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Matt. said:

Matt, you're one of us, one of the boys. Boys help boys, Matthew. We need you to go full James bond

Maybe it's something Dookie-related, to celebrate its 25th birthday? Or maybe they'll focus on American Idiot to celebrate its 15th? 🤔

4 hours ago, GDFan2019 said:

That sounds good. Mid August single, late September album?

That's what I'm hoping for!

46 minutes ago, Karol Oliveira said:

Maybe it's something Dookie-related, to celebrate its 25th birthday? Or maybe they'll focus on American Idiot to celebrate its 15th? 🤔

Hmmm.... American Dookie... I wonder what that would be about?

1 hour ago, Matt. said:

People here seem to think the June single you’re hinting about is the collab with Jesse Malin, but I told them we knew about it for 2 weeks already!

7 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

People here seem to think the June single you’re hinting about is the collab with Jesse Malin, but I told them we knew about it for 2 weeks already!

I guess we’ll find out soon, huh?

1 hour ago, Karol Oliveira said:

Soooo... Matt liked my post... 🤔🤔🤔

9 minutes ago, Karol Oliveira said:

Soooo... Matt liked my post... 🤔🤔🤔

I liked it because it’s an intriguing prospect, not because it’s accurate/inaccurate :) 

41 minutes ago, Matt. said:

You're the alfred Hitchcock of this thread. Your powers of creating suspense are unmatched.

6 minutes ago, Jinxs said:

You're the alfred Hitchcock of this thread. Your powers of creating suspense are unmatched.

I know right?!?! So much going on in Green Day’s world now! The Longshot shows, the Jesse Malin song, and our Songs For Assholes speculation!!!

Matt, I've been a fan since you were gdkid and was commenting on those amazing ava covers you were doing back then. So everyone sucking on his dick back off I'm an old school Matt fan, so feel free to hit the dms with some info whenever you want.

Butch Walker, (rumored record producer for the new album) just posted a picture of the door of his recording studio captioned with "you're welcome" and it was liked by tre cool and some of the band members wives??? 

Does this mean just finished making a new awesome album?🤔

14 minutes ago, Im.a.basket.case said:

Butch Walker, (rumored record producer for the new album) just posted a picture of the door of his recording studio captioned with "you're welcome" and it was liked by tre cool and some of the band members wives??? 

That picture he posted is kinda dope, if that was the cover to the next album id be happy lmao

22 minutes ago, Im.a.basket.case said:

I think he took the pic because of the Lionel Richie rug

27 minutes ago, Im.a.basket.case said:

If you look at most of his posts for the last few months the GD fam have been following and liking everything so I don’t think that means it is a GD related post necessarily. 

1 minute ago, pacejunkie punk said:

If you look at most of his posts for the last few months the GD fam have been following and liking everything so I don’t think that means it is a GD related post necessarily. 

And I mean, yes they’re obviously working on a new album but I think we’re looking too much into everything we see, and I admit I’m guilty of that too.

3 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Matt said the new album is already done.

And Butch’s Phil Collins post pretty much confirmed that. And I believe we’re in for an explosion of new info in the next few weeks!!!!

3 hours ago, Matt. said:

Like more June 2nd soon or more June 30th soon?? 😊

3 minutes ago, Im.a.basket.case said:

Like more June 2nd soon or more June 30th soon?? 😊

Remember this? ?2/??/2019

4 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Remember this? ?2/??/2019

I hope that's wrong bc that would mean December, I think the person that posted it though was trolling around if I remember

4 minutes ago, Im.a.basket.case said:

I hope that's wrong bc that would mean December, I think the person that posted it though was trolling around if I remember

That could also be the European date format, for example, 2 June 2019, 2/6/2019

13 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Well I doubt it but  hey we don't have much longer to find out. Just don't hold your breath  

3 hours ago, GDFan2019 said:

I think that's a Longshot....pun intended, I guess we'll see.

• Hermione locked this topic

Archived