Verycool99

47 minutes ago, papa said:

ya'll are too much.

Then leave 

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Asik said:

I know you have to keep it a secret, but tell us whens the first single. really the only thing im begging for

Why would he tell us when the single is coming? It's not his business and I assume there will be an announcement from the band before it's released and that will be soon enough

1 hour ago, Matt. said:

It will be this year.

You won't tell us when the album will be out, when the first single will be or when we will get an announcement. But come onnn, give us a time window... will we have some sort of official announcement from the band within the next 2 months?

Single July 12th and album dropping on September 13th is my current guess!

Also, we have enough insiders on here let's bring on some more outsiders!

I just find album release dates without any real facts to back them up funny. Whether the album is released or not, I just hope it's better than Revolution Radio. That was a real dissapointment.

I haven't logged in here in many many years, but I popped back in just to say, if that "official" leaked tracklist posted way back early in the thread was legit, I will buy 100 copies of this album, hammer it down into a fine powder, and eat it just so I can poop it back out and throw it in the trash.

Every song title sounded like a "joke" Green Day song title, it's fake as shit m8

Just now, Brutalitops said:

I haven't logged in here in many many years, but I popped back in just to say, if that "official" leaked tracklist posted way back early in the thread was legit, I will buy 100 copies of this album, hammer it down into a fine powder, and eat it just so I can poop it back out and throw it in the trash.

Every song title sounded like a "joke" Green Day song title, it's fake as shit m8

too. much. hate. 😄

36 minutes ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

Why would he tell us when the single is coming? It's not his business and I assume there will be an announcement from the band before it's released and that will be soon enough

Lend me your patience

28 minutes ago, papa said:

salty.

Just how I like it 

17 minutes ago, bmt93 said:

I just hope it's better than Revolution Radio. That was a real dissapointment.

I love RedRav so much. 

3 minutes ago, john.brat said:

Soon...

How soon is soon? 😏

1 hour ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

I love RedRav so much. 

Same. It's one of their best albums imo

1 hour ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

RedRav

I'm not the only one dyslexic with keyboards (sorry :P)

It's making me sad that I'll be offline tonight and therefore I'll miss another 5 defintely legit insiders.

30 minutes ago, The Bellie said:

I'm not the only one dyslexic with keyboards (sorry :P)

Ahahaha I didn't even realise 😂 

2 hours ago, papa said:

salty.

Haha I like this guy.

Why do you all seem to trust him though? Someone enlighten me on what legit info he's provided in the past.

my uncle works for green day and he told me the next album is a jazz-metal fusion with some flavors of country and will have its first single, "Staring At All The Fuckin' Sheep I Gotta Shear" very soon....

Why are you guys so desperate for info, release dates etc from these so called insiders? Green Day will announce something soon enough. I'm impatient about it too but that doesn't mean I want to hear it from some rando on GDC lol. Once they do make an announcement I hope that's the beginning of a period where they do their damnedest to hype us up even more. Photos/videos from the studio, non-spoiling snippets of audio, sharing their thoughts about the album etc. All without giving too much away of course. I'm so excited for all that is to come but also nervous of being let down because I mean, it's Green Day, so expectations are high. 

I remember when the stock art-looking RevRad cover leaked and everybody thought it was fake, before the horror set in and it turned out to be the real cover art 

7 minutes ago, Brutalitops said:

I remember when the stock art-looking RevRad cover leaked and everybody thought it was fake, before the horror set in and it turned out to be the real cover art 

Probably one of my favorite GDC moments ever. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

Probably one of my favorite GDC moments ever. :lol: 

This is my favourite 

I absolutely love all the rumors and trolls coming through, because I strongly believe there is a decent amount of truth to some of these posts, but it's fun not knowing what is real and fake and slowly figuring it all out.

1 minute ago, Clockwise said:

I absolutely love all the rumors and trolls coming through, because I strongly believe there is a decent amount of truth to some of these posts, but it's fun not knowing what is real and fake and slowly figuring it all out.

Absolutely. To me it’s like a game and I can’t resist a puzzle. 

• Hermione locked this topic

Archived