Next Album Anticipation Thread

Verycool99

8 hours ago, Hermione said:

I love how this video preview validates your previous comment regarding the whole 'come to brazil' thing. It fits every single context, so that's why we keep using and sometimes it works. You US/Europe people are very fortunate regarding concerts.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Hermione said:

"If you don't like it then fuck off! Alright? Have a pleasant day :D:D:D:D:D"

I am a MUSICIAN. I play MUSIC. With my FRIENDS. :) :) :)

(I love that video. He's hilarious when he's being petty.)

Seriously he can be ridiculously sensitive at times and the Internet is no place for a person like that. Having said that, so many celebrities have thrown up their hands and said fuck it over social media I’m glad he perseveres and sticks around. One of these days he might decide it’s not worth it and be gone for good 😢

On 5/24/2019 at 4:28 PM, Los_dangeles said:

Its coming sooner than you think. 

You’re getting there. 

?2/??/2019.

Just now, Los_dangeles said:

You’re getting there. 

?2/??/2019.

Do you mean....ONE WEEK?

3 minutes ago, Los_dangeles said:

You’re getting there. 

?2/??/2019.

Maybe theyre talking about the Longshot, wasn’t “it’s coming sooner than you think” something originally used to promote that? 

20 minutes ago, Los_dangeles said:

You’re getting there. 

?2/??/2019.

If we are going by an American dating system of month/day this doesn’t make sense because a 2 would signify either February (02) or December (12). The other way day/month would be European and why use that? 

19 minutes ago, Verycool99 said:

Maybe theyre talking about the Longshot, wasn’t “it’s coming sooner than you think” something originally used to promote that? 

That would be kind of ridiculous knowing that the primary concern to GD fans right now is the GD album.

2 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

If we are going by an American dating system of month/day this doesn’t make sense because a 2 would signify either February (02) or December (12). The other way day/month would be European and why use that? 

Maybe the user is from anywhere else but America and didn't realize the date format is telling of that. :P

1 minute ago, Beerjeezus said:

Maybe the user is from anywhere else but America and didn't realize the date format is telling of that. :P

When you out yourself as a troll...

Or Butch Walker just found GDC and is having fun... that’s a joke by the way, I know nothing.

- post contains a wrong date format

- Billie Joe never learned to read or write so well

- another post contains a typo

*conspiracy intensifies

3 minutes ago, Nightlife said:

Did anyone really believe them in the first place though? 

This is pre-announcement GDC. Everything will be thoroughly investigated. :P

4 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

*conspiracy intensifies

If Billie writes dates European style there’s just no explanation. Trying really hard to get in touch with his Italian roots is the only thing I have. 

4 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

*conspiracy intensifies

My gut is telling me this may have some substance to it....but I've been wrong before. Seems weird that someone would seek out posting that information, could be someone in the know in LA where they recorded.

Also - albums these days release on Fridays, July lines up with a lot of the information we have so far, and it's second Friday is July 12th... A lot of smoke here, as with all of this, but when there's smoke...

2 minutes ago, Jankowski576 said:

My gut is telling me this may have some substance to it....but I've been wrong before. Seems weird that someone would seek out posting that information, could be someone in the know in LA where they recorded.

Also - albums these days release on Fridays, July lines up with a lot of the information we have so far, and it's second Friday is July 12th... A lot of smoke here, as with all of this, but when there's smoke...

"Joined: May 27, 2019"

🤔 Hmm...

3 minutes ago, Jankowski576 said:

But again, why would someone in LA write the date in a European format? It’s a valid point.

1 minute ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

"Joined: May 27, 2019"

🤔 Hmm...

Was just a lurker before but I wanted to jump in on the speculation action hahaha

44 minutes ago, Los_dangeles said:

You’re getting there. 

?2/??/2019.

This is so vague even I could have posted it 

1 minute ago, Jankowski576 said:

Was just a lurker before but I wanted to jump in on the speculation action hahaha

From here on out anyone who joins in the last week is suspect 😄

Just now, neverdone2000 said:

But again, why would someone in LA write the date in a European format? It’s a valid point.

Completely true - prob the easiest part of it to say dismiss it entirely.

BUT could be someone who grew up abroad and is in LA now or something. Probably unlikely, but something seems like that info lines up

15 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

*conspiracy intensifies

AND they joined GDC on May 24th. May is the fifth month of the year. 24+5=29. Los_Dangeles contains 11 letters. Subtract that from 29 and what do we get? 29-11=18. What contains 18 letters? Billie Joe Armstrong!!!!!!! Los_Dangeles is Billoboi CONFIRMED, new album will drop ?2/??/2019!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Nightlife said:

AND they joined GDC on May 24th. May is the fifth month of the year. 24+5=29. Los_Dangeles contains 11 letters. Subtract that from 29 and what do we get? 29-11=18. What contains 18 letters? Billie Joe Armstrong!!!!!!! Los_Dangeles is Billoboi CONFIRMED, new album will drop ?2/??/2019!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My god you’re a genius

5 minutes ago, Nightlife said:

I can't believe you figured it out. Who needs insiders

I wonder if there's any real sleuthing we can do to try and get some real info from someone

• Hermione locked this topic

Archived