Next Album Anticipation Thread

Verycool99

On 4/9/2019 at 8:12 PM, papa said:

why do you need to know everything anyway. shut up and listen to some records.

I am listening to some records, problem is, it's addictive and I want more, I love seeing (hearing) the new direction the band take for each album. The new energy and new vibes that come with it. We're just hungry little fans! Every little tidbit gets us fired up.... 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Anyone have any updates on this?

The account stopped adding new posts a few weeks ago, before that it was a pretty regular weekday thing for a few months. So I’m gonna guess that means they’re done? Now Billie’s back home hanging out and getting his hair done so time for what comes next maybe? It’s all a guess.

21 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

The account stopped adding new posts a few weeks ago, before that it was a pretty regular weekday thing for a few months. So I’m gonna guess that means they’re done? Now Billie’s back home hanging out and getting his hair done so time for what comes next maybe? It’s all a guess.

How do you know they were posting daily? Wasn't the account locked from the public?

20 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

How do you know they were posting daily? Wasn't the account locked from the public?

It is private, but you can see the post count. It was being posted to almost daily.  It hasn’t been posted on in about 2 weeks. 

21 minutes ago, DadBod said:

It is private, but you can see the post count. It was being posted to almost daily.  It hasn’t been posted on in about 2 weeks. 

Interesting

And the fact that new posts never got added on weekends (but consistently weekdays) suggested it was work/studio related.

2 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

And the fact that new posts never got added on weekends (but consistently weekdays) suggested it was work/studio related.

Remember BJ went 6 to midnight 😅

2 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I'd say it's nearly time to start a "GD are in the finished in the studio" thread😏

39 minutes ago, The Insider said:

Remember BJ went 6 to midnight 😅

I'd say it's nearly time to start a "GD are in the finished in the studio" thread😏

I love your teases, man. Keep 'em coming!

36 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

I love your teases, man. Keep 'em coming!

Just remember if they really wanted to stay silent they could have used a less obvious profile pic - they know exactly what they are doing.

5 minutes ago, The Insider said:

Just remember if they really wanted to stay silent they could have used a less obvious profile pic - they know exactly what they are doing.

Glad to hear it. I'm looking forward to an album release soon. I've heard the phrase "wait until the Fall" so much on here...

6 minutes ago, The Insider said:

I’m still hoping that’s the album title 😄

5 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I’m still hoping that’s the album title 😄

Would fit with my usual username theme😋 Should be good timing for a name change😏

22 hours ago, The Insider said:

Would fit with my usual username theme😋 Should be good timing for a name change😏

So single mid-summer and album release in the Fall?

When did we get the official RevRad announcement?

52 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

So single mid-summer and album release in the Fall?

When did we get the official RevRad announcement?

Billie first announced the single on August 1, 2016 on Twitter:

29 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Billie first announced the single on August 1, 2016 on Twitter:

So probably no single until August then.

1 hour ago, DookieLukie said:

So probably no single until August then.

That's no indication of what will happen for the next single.  Only the inner circle would know what's going on regarding time frames. 

7 minutes ago, The Insider said:

That's no indication of what will happen for the next single.  Only the inner circle would know what's going on regarding time frames. 

Well if the album comes out in the Fall as people are speculating, an August single would make sense.

56 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

an August single would make sense.

Not convinced.

Assuming this is album related we don’t know whether it’s for the writing process, in the studio or what, so it’s hard to speculate a time frame.

I guess this is for writing, why would they need to document their time in the studio on an Instagram page?

46 minutes ago, Joe. said:

Assuming this is album related we don’t know whether it’s for the writing process, in the studio or what, so it’s hard to speculate a time frame.

I guess this is for writing, why would they need to document their time in the studio on an Instagram page?

Why would they neee to document the writing on Instagram, though? I'd say the chances are 50/50, but the workday thing as kind of making me lean towards studio.

7 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

Why would they neee to document the writing on Instagram, though? I'd say the chances are 50/50, but the workday thing as kind of making me lean towards studio.

If billie is writing at home and just sharing ideas, or they want to keep a record of them and think that's an easier way?

10 minutes ago, Joe. said:

If billie is writing at home and just sharing ideas, or they want to keep a record of them and think that's an easier way?

I doubt working at home and sharing ideas would be strictly limited to workdays, but yeah it's possible too.

I bet they’ve been documenting the process with videos and pictures, but won’t make the account public until we get an announcement. But it’ll be like having a making of documentary via Instagram!

6 minutes ago, Clockwise said:

I bet they’ve been documenting the process with videos and pictures, but won’t make the account public until we get an announcement. But it’ll be like having a making of documentary via Instagram!

Wow that'd be a cool idea.

• Hermione changed the title to Next Album Anticipation Thread
  • Hermione locked this topic

Archived