Next Album Anticipation Thread

Verycool99

1 hour ago, WhiteTim said:

Songsforassholes is not following any GD members they follow 3 people and none of them are GD or GD family members 

I talked about the people following the account.

And those are family members. 

:thumbsup:

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Savannah89 said:

I talked about the people following the account.

And those are family members. 

I’m not talking about who follows songsforassholes I’m talking about who songsforassholes follows the account doesn’t follow anyone from GD or any GD family member 

2 hours ago, Adorkable said:

Damn either the band better come up with new music, fast or people better pick a more active band

Don't want to disappoint you but we have been waiting over 5 years till 21st century breakdown came out. That would mean we can expect an album by 2021.

3 hours ago, DookieLukie said:

You guys suck at picking up hints.

Since you are not a family member and not somebody of the 14 people following the account, your information are vague.

2 minutes ago, WhiteTim said:

I’m not talking about who follows songsforassholes I’m talking about who songsforassholes follows the account doesn’t follow anyone from GD or any GD family member 

Good for you, but I'm talking about the people following the account and those are just family members. Including, some friends from newport and no fans..

7 minutes ago, Savannah89 said:

Good for you, but I'm talking about the people following the account and those are just family members. Including, some friends from newport and no fans..

“Friends from Newport”? How would you even know that unless you follow them too and that’s kind of creepy.  

I won't tell how I know because it's too private information and  the mods don't like private stuff here, so I keep my shit for myself :acute:

And no, I'm not following them, but I know who the followers are :eyebrows:

27 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

We don’t need to we just want to 😄 We’ve listened to all the records, love them and want more 🙂

psh there are other records by other bands. listen to radio city by big star and get wild.

let the dudes live their lives. 

and to certain people... don't act like stalkers. that's weird. 

1 minute ago, papa said:

and to certain people... don't act like stalkers. that's weird. 

I didn't start the thread, so I'm the wrong adress :pinch:

3 minutes ago, papa said:

let the dudes live their lives. 

1 minute ago, Savannah89 said:

I didn't start the thread, so I'm the wrong adress :pinch:

No he was talking about you 

9 minutes ago, papa said:

psh there are other records by other bands. listen to radio city by big star and get wild.

There are other bands?

26 minutes ago, Savannah89 said:

Don't want to disappoint you but we have been waiting over 5 years till 21st century breakdown came out. That would mean we can expect an album by 2021.

You totally missed my point, my point was everyone is arguing over stupid shit.

7 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

No he was talking about you 

Are you having a double account or how are you able to read his mind? No,  I won't tell anyway :)

1 minute ago, Adorkable said:

You totally missed my point, my point was everyone is arguing over stupid shit.

The funny thing is people won't allow speculations here and the whole thread is about speculations. The boys are putting up a private account, call it songsforassholes and everybody is freaking out. God damn, Billie knows how he keeps the fanbase alive.

Billie always thinks about something different to keep people interested in his life.

Either he deactivates his public account or he starts another private one and allows it just for family and friends or he sings with morrissey. 

Not so bad. This guy knows how the system works.

6 minutes ago, Savannah89 said:

Are you having a double account or how are you able to read his mind? No,  I won't tell anyway :)

The funny thing is people won't allow speculations here and the whole thread is about speculations. The boys are putting up a private account, call it songsforassholes and everybody is freaking out. God damn, Billie knows how he keeps the fanbase alive.

Billie always thinks about something different to keep people interested in his life.

Either he deactivates his public account or he starts another private one and allows it just for family and friends or he sings with morrissey. 

Not so bad. This guy knows how the system works.

I think Songs for Assholes would be a perfect album for you.

Oh my sweet jesus can they just do the longshot thing with the account already so I don't get a headache from this thread :lol:

30 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

I think Songs for Assholes would be a perfect album for you.

27 minutes ago, Savannah89 said:

It fits better to yourself. Jesus, start aguing like a grown up. :fuckyou::lol:

Settle down, kids. 

I kind of miss the good ole days when Lukie would say something obnoxious and someone would call him an asshole. Good times

How has a tiny private account managed to create so much unnecessary moaning :lol:

Just caught up on this thread. Fucking hell, it's like having HOTH back on GDC lmao.:lol:

2 hours ago, pouty bitch said:

Just caught up on this thread. Fucking hell, it's like having HOTH back on GDC lmao.:lol:

Damn that brought back memories 😂

• Hermione changed the title to Next Album Anticipation Thread
  • Hermione locked this topic

Archived