Next Album Anticipation Thread

Verycool99

1 minute ago, Hermione said:

I really can't be bothered to read back, is there some actual news and what is it?

Kerrang chick said she heard it through the grapevine that new music is being released the 19th. Also Butch said that there is "an announcement coming today." 

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, MillenniumFan said:

Oh no, the day has finally come. They’re using this thread as a “reference” now. God help us all... :lol:

This thing better pan out or they’ll be coming with the pitchforks for GDC 😂

Just now, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

Kerrang chick said she heard it through the grapevine that new music is being released the 19th. Also Butch said that there is "an announcement coming today." 

Why. Has. The. Butch. Announcement. Not. Happened. Yet.

6 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

This thing better pan out or they’ll be coming with the pitchforks for GDC 😂

Volenti non fit injuria  😛 

Everyone has been mentioning Butch Walker's instagram post and how he may be teasing an announcement, not actually making an announcement himself. But if you listen to his little song included with the post, he says "I have an announcement" multiple times, which to me, implies it is HIS announcement.

I may be looking too deep into what he is singing here, but I just don't want to get my hopes up for nothing.

• Hermione locked this topic

So since a reputable source is saying new music is coming soon let's have a new thread where we can focus on that instead of random speculation and put this one to rest

Bye bye thread

tumblr_n1go46h6Q81qbsug2o6_250.gif

Archived