GD and children

Savannah89

On 4/1/2019 at 10:46 PM, Savannah89 said:

Where do you find a bandleader that interrupts a concert when someone fights or fall down?

Swmrs did it too, 3 times I think at the gig I was at. The punk spirit is still strong! 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/1/2019 at 4:46 PM, Savannah89 said:

Where do you find a bandleader that interrupts a concert when someone fights or fall down?

4 minutes ago, Goofygoldfish said:

Swmrs did it too, 3 times I think at the gig I was at. The punk spirit is still strong! 

My Chemical Romance (before the broke up :cry:) stopped in the middle of songs to keep the crowd safe. 

Billie  does it here at 1:23:

How they treat younger fans and how they're perceived as role models are two different things, but as the years went on it's really been overall positive. They've never discriminated or looked down on a younger crowd probably because they've been in that situation before where their age and inexperience was something that excluded them.

While nothing about their music was catered towards a younger audience, I'd say Warning marked a shift for a more positive message in their music. As of 2019, they are fully aware of their status of public figures and can totally be seen as valid role models for younger kids. Though they're not perfect, any questionable thing they do isn't glorified or anything.

Yes, maybe you're right. Those are two different things.

Found that yesterday and loved it:

I'm still surprised how people managing it to not passing out in front of him. I would start hypervantilating and he would need to call a medic.

He can sometimes be an embarrassing dad:

Annoying Joey with the puppet:

''when me and mother made you''

''where you going Jakob, you little shit''

2 hours ago, RedundantIdiot said:

when mother and I made you''

Did he say that? I thought he said "Me and your mother made you."

Can anybody tell me? I'm not sure.

13 hours ago, RedundantIdiot said:

He can sometimes be an embarrassing dad:

*He is always the world's most embarrassing dad 

Totally. I'm sure once his kids were younger he often got said: "Dad, this is so embarassing."

And he even tries social work: 😜

This video has to be here. Billies reaction when Joey asks where they will bury Speedy when he dies is priceless.

Archived