He worries too much

Savannah89

In the beyond + back podcast Billie says:  "I worry in ways that are really unhealthy. It can be a track for other people around me."

What does it mean? Does he worry too much about people he care for? Or does he worry about things in general? Like political issues.

I didn't expected him to be some kind of a helicopter parent/friend/guy. That's why I'm asking.

i have pet rock I have a worry stone you take it you worry you worry you worry you worry you worry you worry you worry you worry you worry you worry you worry you worry

He's probably worried that a creepy fan could be analysing his bowel movements right now.

It's not any of our job to think about or be concerned with how much Billie worries about shit. He's a grown-ass man, I'm sure he finds ways to cope/has people in his life who will help him out. 

I heard somewhere he has cancer

50 minutes ago, fukingcounterstrike said:

I heard somewhere he has cancer

foreskin cancer 

22 minutes ago, Sarcasm said:

foreskin cancer 

I'd certainly be worried too :S

30 minutes ago, fukingcounterstrike said:

I'd certainly be worried too :S

now I just imagine that scene from Friends where Joey has a fake foreskin on his wiener and it falls of when he shows the audition people 

6 minutes ago, Sarcasm said:

now I just imagine that scene from Friends where Joey has a fake foreskin on his wiener and it falls of when he shows the audition people 

Better than thinking about the pain olympics 

3 hours ago, Brooklyn Baby said:

It's not any of our job to think about or be concerned with how much Billie worries about shit. He's a grown-ass man, I'm sure he finds ways to cope/has people in his life who will help him out. 

This

I mean there's nothing wrong with having this thought while listening to the podcast. But no one can answer the question except Billie, and it isn't something we need a whole thread to discuss as we prefer to focus on the band side of things rather than the personal lives side of things (as long as we're here). Discussion of that podcast can go in the thread for it

• Hermione locked this topic

Archived