'Stay' lyrics handwritten by Billie posted by Arica Pelino on FB

Alf

52 minutes ago, Alf said:

After a while off, Arica is back on FB and she shared some old stuff about Green Day again, including some info about the first Sweet Children gig on Gilman, under candle lights, and the handwritten lyrics of 'Stay'.

I guess we have never figured out the whole lyrics, so this is really cool

https://photos.app.goo.gl/TetmzDNztUN928hCA

https://photos.app.goo.gl/u7xmy5YVXUQXayZN8

Are these photos posted publicly or friends-only? Only publicly shared posts/photos are allowed here. 

Also once you've let me know I'm going to close this either way as we don't need a thread about Billie's ex's facebook. If she shares Green Day images publicly they can be posted in the relevant photo threads or (if they're pics of song lyrics etc) in Random Green Day News.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Are these photos posted publicly or friends-only? Only publicly shared posts/photos are allowed here. 

Also once you've let me know I'm going to close this either way as we don't need a thread about Billie's ex's facebook. If she shares Green Day images publicly they can be posted in the relevant photo threads or (if they're pics of song lyrics etc) in Random Green Day News.

She gives permission to repost the content with credit to her but the Facebook group is friends only

Inb4 this gets closed please ask Arica to let me know what's Billie's opinion on pineapple on pizza I really need to find out because it's the only thing that can redeem him after the Morrissey collab.

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Hermione said:

She allows to share this stuff. I didn't know she was his exgirlfriend.

I think it's a cool stuff to share here, though, you don't need to be agressive towards the post. I am just trying to contribute with some cool info about the early days that it wasn't out there

It's some pictures of handwritten ol songs, not Amanda's never seen before pictures

• Thanks 1

I nearly have a thousand questions to her. Must be hard to know that your ex is one of the biggest rockstars in the world and you once fell in love with him.

I think that she still loves him somehow. Even if you break up with your ex you still share a time together.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Alf said:

She allows to share this stuff. I didn't know she was his exgirlfriend.

I think it's a cool stuff to share here, though, you don't need to be agressive towards the post. I am just trying to contribute with some cool info about the early days that it wasn't out there

It's some pictures of handwritten ol songs, not Amanda's never seen before pictures

OK thanks, not trying to be aggressive it's just we've had issues with people posting stuff from her before. I don't mind keeping a thread for these lyric pics, they are cool.

(To everyone) This thread will not be for general discussion of Arica Pelino. I'm going to change the title to make the thread's purpose clearer.

• Like 1

I agree with @Alf. I was amazed when Arica posted these as they are a piece of band history that literally could be under a case or in storage at the R&R Hall of Fame. It’s definitely worthy of a thread and I know Arica wants them shared. She’s very proud of her collection. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hermione said:

OK thanks, not trying to be aggressive it's just we've had issues with people posting stuff from her before. I don't mind keeping a thread for these lyric pics, they are cool.

(To everyone) This thread will not be for general discussion of Arica Pelino. I'm going to change the title to make the thread's purpose clearer.

Thanks, :)

The thing is: Why is she doing this? To get attention? Just share it with others? 

The thing I ask myself: When she kept his notebook: How come, he published the songs? Did he had copies or something?

2 hours ago, Savannah89 said:

The thing is: Why is she doing this? To get attention? Just share it with others? 

The thing I ask myself: When she kept his notebook: How come, he published the songs? Did he had copies or something?

I heard he broke into her house one night and memorized the notebooks.

• Haha 3

• 1 year later...

Where are the Chrstie Road lyrics? That would be neat to see as well.

On 3/31/2019 at 8:09 AM, Hermione said:

Arica has always been open to publicly sharing this stuff with the fanbase. She has a lot of stuff Billie wrote prior to Dookie. 

4 hours ago, iTokerBoySwag said:

Arica has them

5 hours ago, iTokerBoySwag said:

• Like 4

On 4/1/2019 at 4:25 AM, Savannah89 said:

She probably thinks it's neat that someone she knew is famous now and knows that there are people interested in what she has.

It's really not that deep.

• Like 4