Pre-order new Green Day photo book by Bob Gruen

pacejunkie punk

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...

95% of these photos I knew already. Don't mean to spoil this for anyone, but I'm disappointed with the book; 'cause Bob Gruen it's THE rock photographer and he made a book about the boys but he had to include MORE NEW, NEVER SEEN BEFORE PICS, which I'm sure he has. He put most of what he posted on his site, and the comments from Billie, Mike and Tré in it are cool, but I was hoping more 😭

25 minutes ago, Laly said:

95% of these photos I knew already. Don't mean to spoil this for anyone, but I'm disappointed with the book; 'cause Bob Gruen it's THE rock photographer and he made a book about the boys but he had to include MORE NEW, NEVER SEEN BEFORE PICS, which I'm sure he has. He put most of what he posted on his site, and the comments from Billie, Mike and Tré in it are cool, but I was hoping more 😭

I was hoping for more unseen photos as well. I’m happy to support an artist, but I feel like i wastes money based on the description when there’s like 3 unseen photos... 

13 hours ago, DadBod said:

I was hoping for more unseen photos as well. I’m happy to support an artist, but I feel like i wastes money based on the description when there’s like 3 unseen photos... 

Me too, but I don't think it's fair for the fans to use this trick to sell more. It happened the same to me with the Kerrang! Legends, all the material was taken from other magazines and it wasn't so worthy after all.

3 minutes ago, Laly said:

Me too, but I don't think it's fair for the fans to use this trick to sell more. It happened the same to me with the Kerrang! Legends, all the material was taken from other magazines and it wasn't so worthy after all.

I'm hoping the AP bundle I ordered last month won't be a disappointment. Especially since I'm waiting over a month for it to even ship.

10 minutes ago, DadBod said:

I'm hoping the AP bundle I ordered last month won't be a disappointment. Especially since I'm waiting over a month for it to even ship.

So do I, even if I'm not buying it. But so far the pics they showed are awesome. I'd say it will worth the wait :thumbsup:

Archived