Pre-order new Green Day photo book by Bob Gruen

pacejunkie punk

On 3/24/2019 at 9:37 PM, Eric said:

Cool I guess if your desperate to spend money on something Green Day...

I know this is 5 months late but thanks for reminding me why I don't like you :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My amazon order now says arriving August 27 which means they’re shipping it early to arrive on the release date!  I keep seeing scans around of the photos in this book it can’t get here fast enough 😍😍😍

Mine says sept 3-9, but I do not have Prime. Which is fine because I won’t even be home August 27-sept 3. 

Okay, I don't need to be convinced any further. I'm ordering this shit!

6 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Okay, I don't need to be convinced any further. I'm ordering this shit!

I know you don’t need more convincing but...

• Love 3

Once my mom found Creepers at the thrift store and she was like "aren't these those shoes that Green Day wears?" 

I tried them on and was like, sorry Billie. I just can't do creepers lol. He makes them look good! They didn't look good on me.

17 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I know you don’t need more convincing but...

giphy.gif

On 8/19/2019 at 2:22 PM, Christian's Inferno! said:

I know this is 5 months late but thanks for reminding me why I don't like you :)

that's cool and I don't like you either :)

I got my copy this morning :) I quickly went through it and it looks like really nice piece to add to my collection! 

• Like 1

I got a copy of the book and I think it's a great addition for any fan. It's a cool combo of photos we've seen, plus a lot of unseen material. And I think the additional commentary from the guys is an added bonus! Kind of makes it stand out from other photo books.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Am so excited about this!  Will get my download tomorrow but not get print version til middle of September!  Kind of hoping it arrives early.

47 minutes ago, nobodylikeswarning said:

Amazon say September 10 release for UK :wacko: Ah well I can wait

Mine won’t be delivered until the 9th. The anticipation is hard to hold back. 

10 hours ago, DadBod said:

All I ask is if people post pics from it, to do it in a spoiler and say it that it's a spoiler. I want to see the photos for the first time when I get my physical copy.

Agreed 100%,  Mine's not supposed to come til the 3rd or 4th, and I feel like it's going to be impossible to avoid the pics, but am going to try.

6 minutes ago, Montclare said:

Agreed 100%,  Mine's not supposed to come til the 3rd or 4th, and I feel like it's going to be impossible to avoid the pics, but am going to try.

Staying out of the tags on social platforms is probably the only way, sadly. The good thing is this weekend, I won’t be on my phone much because of a road trip to see friends.

Mine comes tomorrow and I'm excited! What a perfect birthday present for myself! I'll have to wrap the package it comes in and open it on Thursday. lol

• Like 1