Donation to help with costs Read more... ×
DadBod

Billie to appear in 'Punk' documentary series on Epix

jengd

This was already posted on the IG thread but goodness me, what a sweetie Billie is.  You can see he is both proud of how great Basket Case is but bashful about all this people saying so, working on the assumption he got to hear their comments.  He came over really well I thought.  ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 1
  • Love 2

pacejunkie punk
4 hours ago, jengd said:
This was already posted on the IG thread but goodness me, what a sweetie Billie is.  You can see he is both proud of how great Basket Case is but bashful about all this people saying so, working on the assumption he got to hear their comments.  He came over really well I thought.  ❤️❤️❤️

I was watching an interview on YouTube (22 minutes with...) and Billie was saying how he was 15/16 when he wrote the songs on their first album and 20/21 when he wrote Dookie. That’s the age that Jakob is now and it’s hard to believe he was actually that young when he wrote his third album, first for a major label and a multi platinum seller. They really were still kids, especially when I think of Jakob who seems so young to me. 

• Like 3

jengd
32 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I was watching an interview on YouTube (22 minutes with...) and Billie was saying how he was 15/16 when he wrote the songs on their first album and 20/21 when he wrote Dookie. That’s the age that Jakob is now and it’s hard to believe he was actually that young when he wrote his third album, first for a major label and a multi platinum seller. They really were still kids, especially when I think of Jakob who seems so young to me. 

They really were just kids and I like that aspect of the discussions about the songs on the Nimrod podcast.  It is really amazing what they were doing, and were so great so young.

lizziebix

So excited to find out I can get EPIX free.  :)  Will be catching up on this series now.

• Like 1