Not as cool as Tré Cool

Do Aliens Exist?

Not as cool as Tré Cool

I THINK ALIENS MIGHT BE REAL

HERE'S WHY

Every planet is unique--Saturn's the only one with rings, Jupiter's the only one that's as big as it is, but Earth being the only one with life forms living on it? That's a bit too unique. Like, seriously, doesn't that freak you out that we're the only things out there that are alive? Why is our planet the only one?

And why they haven't contacted us? It's no guarantee, in fact, I think it's super unlikely, but if aliens are ANYTHING like what we imagine them to be, they wouldn't be able to make what they do!

image.jpg

You think little Charley (the Xenomorph above) is gonna make a UFO? You seriously think that? NO! He can kill us, the people that CAN make UFOs, but he ain't makin' one. So how's he gonna come to Earth, on the Nostromo ship that he doesn't know how to run/operate? I think not. Therefore they have not contacted us for years, and most likely will not for years to come.

And about astronauts not finding them, okay, how do we know we went to the moon? Sure, pictures and audio recordings, but think about it, this was the 60's when america first went to space. You mean to tell ME, that we had that spaceship shit, in the SIXTIES?! You're fucking insane. We don't know for sure that we went to space, therefore we don't fucking know if we checked for extra-terrestrial creatures. no proof.

I'll share more reasoning later, but what do you guys think?

Tre's Busted Drumkit

I-am-not-saying.jpg

• Like 1

Emilie

Hoo boy 

I am lowkey an alien whackjob but where to start 

Beerjeezus

I'd rather xenomorphs wouldn't visit us but that's just a preference of mine.

I guess it's canon they've been to the earth though, if Alien vs. Predator counts as canon lol

Hermione

Yeah it's logical to think there's likely to be other life elsewhere in an infinite universe, I think that's widely accepted. It's the idea that aliens have visited us in flying saucers and people have been abducted by them etc where we get into crazy/conspiracy theory territory.

6 hours ago, Not as cool as Tré Cool said:

And about astronauts not finding them, okay, how do we know we went to the moon? Sure, pictures and audio recordings, but think about it, this was the 60's when america first went to space. You mean to tell ME, that we had that spaceship shit, in the SIXTIES?! You're fucking insane. We don't know for sure that we went to space, therefore we don't fucking know if we checked for extra-terrestrial creatures. no proof.

There is proof that people went to space in the 60's (numerous times starting with Yuri Gagarin in 1961), and there is proof that people went to the moon (6 times between 1969 and 1972). All heavily documented with thousands of different people and several different countries involved. The idea that the first manned moon landing was fake is a conspiracy theory backed up by little evidence. If you're interested in the subject of people travelling in space there's a lot of info about it online etc, it's really interesting on its own without added conspiracy theories.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Alf

Saturn is not the only planet with rings, it only has the biggest and most known. Jupiter, Uranus and Neptune also has

Khaleesi.

I'm gonna go ahead and make the title less obnoxious :P 

Beerjeezus
6 minutes ago, Khaleesi. said:

If you think it helps :P

AlissaGoesRAWR

tumblr_inline_pjzofgUJP41qzxlbn_500.jpg

Sorry, had to... :P 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Khaleesi.
6 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

If you think it helps :P

I'm not a miracle worker! 

• Haha 1

Sarcasm

look up the fermi paradox, it's trippy reading. Makes you feel incredibly insignificant 

Joe.

They almost definitely do, but they've almost certainly not been to earth. 

But how cool would it be if they have? I hope for Toms sake they have done

• Like 1

Not as cool as Tré Cool
6 hours ago, Khaleesi. said:

that just irritates the hell out of me because that is NOT what I wanted my thread to be called not even close

Khaleesi.
5 hours ago, Not as cool as Tré Cool said:

that just irritates the hell out of me because that is NOT what I wanted my thread to be called not even close

I’m sorry you feel that way, but we like to keep things looking tidy and a title full of caps and exclamation marks looks messy. Is the purpose of the thread not to discuss whether we aliens are real or not?

AlissaGoesRAWR

What timing, LOL

Libertine Angel

The chances aliens don't exist are incredibly small for exactly the same reason we haven't found any yet - the universe is really fucking huge. The probability of us being alone in this unimaginably vast expanse is incredibly slim, but the chances of any contact reaching us, of all places, in this unknowably massive sea of nothing are also incredibly slim, the first metaphor that comes to mind is like throwing a golfball at a specific blade of grass on a football pitch but even that is ridiculously more likely than hitting a specific planet in the entire universe at the right time for the contact to actually be picked up.

• Like 3