Woodstock 94 LP to be released on RSD

¡Nunes!

I'm still waiting and hoping this comes out on CD or at least digitally. 

• Like 1

If this comes out on CD, I would totally get it even if I have the vinyl copy already. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just got an e-mail about RSD from 1234Go Records and this was worth sharing here — they will be selling leftovers online after for anyone who wants stuff:

“Do you not live in the bay area? Good news! Sunday April 14th at 5am PST we will be putting up all of our RSD leftovers on our website. We have switched over to a new webcart system that enables us to keep better track of the inventory, process orders faster and relay tracking information the instant your order ships. We tried it out on Black Friday and it was amazing. We can also take Credit Cards and Paypal now through this portal so however you want to pay you're all set! Save this link (http://1234gorecords.com/recordstoreday) and set your alarms!”

• Like 2

On 3/18/2019 at 12:41 PM, *dry_ice* said:

Does anyone knows if will be possible to preorder the record online? 

I ordered this on Amazon UK via uniqueplace-uk because I’m not going to be in the country on RSD....apparently shipped already (from Switzerland) and should be arriving by April 11th, but we’ll see....could be dodgy........and doesn’t appear to be available to order anymore.....

Man I hope I can track down a copy of this.

I’m in Australia, and I’m working on Record store day BUT there is a record shop around the corner from my job so there’s a small chance! Never tell me the odds!  Haha

My friend is visiting for the weekend, so I'm gonna have her join me in tracking this down.
I. Am. Determined.

• Like 1

This weekend!!! I even bought small folding stools, so my girlfriend and I don't have to stand the entire four hours :P I highly recommend them if you do RSD yearly! We plan to get to the store very very early, but I'm always nervous about getting my stock until it's in my hands. 

Got my copy, it’s lovely to listen to this mind blowing performance on vinyl, and the cover is nothing but gorgeous ❤️

• Like 1

Wasn't able to get a copy at my local shop. Looked on Ebay $70 CAN and up.. no thanks. I'm in Toronto for SWMRS tomorrow I'll try a few shops there 

37 minutes ago, Shawnm99 said:

Can anyone comment on how the new mix sounds? 

Bloody great, I'm listening to it right now and it sounds excellent. Low end comes through very well, kick drum has a proper punch to it.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 2

Picked it up! 😊

Sound fucking great! Finally we have a proper official mix and release of this legendary show. Chris Dugan did a great job remixing it. 

• Like 1

Didn’t get the Woodstock vinyl in either of the shops I tried - but got a WFMU 1992 vinyl and a limited edition AI vinyl which is so cool! I’ll probably just wait to get the Woodstock CD 💿 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DeJennsitized said:

Didn’t get the Woodstock vinyl in either of the shops I tried - but got a WFMU 1992 vinyl and a limited edition AI vinyl which is so cool! I’ll probably just wait to get the Woodstock CD 💿 

They’re gunna have it on CD??

Edited by Shawnm99

@DeJennsitized That's gorgeous! Still an awesome find.

I kind of wished the Woodstock vinyl came with a download code. Hopefully they'll release it on CD later.

• Like 2