Woodstock 94 LP to be released on RSD

¡Nunes!

Just now, pacejunkie punk said:

I hope they put it on Spotify but then it is already on YouTube so there is that. 

I just hope they put it on Spotify for the download for offline listening!! ((but the video on YT makes it easier to look at Billie :wub: ))

• Like 1

I am really hopeful that this means Reprise has chilled the fuck out, and is now open to releasing more Green Day stuff. What could this mean for the future? Perhaps a DVD or Blu-Ray release?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Yosuke Hanamura said:

I am really hopeful that this means Reprise has chilled the fuck out, and is now open to releasing more Green Day stuff. What could this mean for the future? Perhaps a DVD or Blu-Ray release?

what do you mean?

10 minutes ago, WhiteTim said:

what do you mean?

What I mean is, Reprise have always appeared to be such a stickler for not allowing GD to release PRO/SBD recordings officially.

13 minutes ago, Yosuke Hanamura said:

What I mean is, Reprise have always appeared to be such a stickler for not allowing GD to release PRO/SBD recordings officially.

They’ve released a shitload of recordings 

sure they aren’t a Pearl Jam or Metallica but that’s a GD call not a Reprise 

Surely it’s more likely to be 6800 copies or else how could all the stores stock it? 

24 minutes ago, DeJennsitized said:

Surely it’s more likely to be 6800 copies or else how could all the stores stock it? 

Not every store gets copies 

16 minutes ago, WhiteTim said:

Well that sucks 

28 minutes ago, DeJennsitized said:

Well that sucks 

True but also not every store participates in RSD as well so it evens it out abit 

6 hours ago, WhiteTim said:

True but also not every store participates in RSD as well so it evens it out abit 

I know, and I guess there's a fuck ton of RSD releases and a store can't get them all, but I'd just like to know the store I'm planning on going to will have the record 😛 I guess I could call them nearer the time and ask?

I wonder if it’ll be remixed or just the same mix we’ve had that was broadcasted. It could do with a little post mixing, to be honest.

3 hours ago, DeJennsitized said:

I know, and I guess there's a fuck ton of RSD releases and a store can't get them all, but I'd just like to know the store I'm planning on going to will have the record 😛 I guess I could call them nearer the time and ask?

Best bet is to call your store and ask if they are ordering it that way it’ll let them know to do so 

2 hours ago, Shawnm99 said:

I wonder if it’ll be remixed or just the same mix we’ve had that was broadcasted. It could do with a little post mixing, to be honest.

Green Day’s Instagram just posted that it’s remixed and remastered 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Curious to hear how it will be different from the version that's out. I always found the Woodstock recording so fun to listen to.

• Like 1

At this point, I'm inclined to believe the RSD site, so I think it's 6800 copies. It shouldn't be impossible to get, but I suggest anyone who wants one get up early! I've done this the past 2 years and always walked away happy. I never go for anything super limited, but still, totally worth it.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, WhiteTim said:

My local shop (now closed sadly) told me back when Demolicious was released that they have to order what they want and how many copies but they don't know until it arrives with them whether they'll get what they asked for

• Thanks 1

But if it is remastered and remixed it feels so weird to be only released on vinyl...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MillenniumFan said:

But if it is remastered and remixed it feels so weird to be only released on vinyl...

Do you think there'll be an additional cd release?

When they released Demolicious a few years back for Record Store Day they released it on Vinyl, Cassette and CD, so their is hope for a CD version.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

My local shop (now closed sadly) told me back when Demolicious was released that they have to order what they want and how many copies but they don't know until it arrives with them whether they'll get what they asked for

Yep that’s true 

3 minutes ago, Todd said:

I doubt they’ll release it on CD. Everyone begged for Longshot on CD and we didn’t get it. 

but that was a self released wasn't it? 

I can see a digital release down the line 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WhiteTim said:

but that was a self released wasn't it? 

I can see a digital release down the line 

I hope so, but god I want that cover!