Happy Birthday Billie Joe!

pouty bitch

Since it's already past midnight here in the UK...

Happy birthday Billie you fabulous old man!:wub: Thank you so much for existing for the past 47 years and making the world a better place. Thank you for the amazing music you've given us, and all of the joy and happiness you've brought to us, but most of all thank you for always being your weird and wonderful self. I love you so fucking much, you magnificent human!:wub: I hope you have many more happy years ahead of you.

He’s only as old as you think he is. ;)

I hope I look even half as good as he does at 47. I wish I looked half as good as him right now and I’m pretty comfortable with how I look but he is a sexy man. So is Freddie and I don’t even think he’s good looking. It’s amazing what being a rockstar can do to the mind.

Ah, a Saturday birthday. Wish I was going.

47? You mean 37, right? :lol: Seriously, though, this is a good time to spill this list of things I love about him. ❤️ He's so amazing and inspires me every day! :wub:

He's a ridiculously talented musician and good at a shit ton of other things too.

He's hot as fuck and drop dead beautiful while also being adorable.

He's hardworking and dedicated.

He's committed and loyal to his friends and family before anything else.

He's very kind, caring, and goodhearted.

He has a great sense of humor and can make fun of himself too.

He loves and cares about animals and protecting the environment.

He's incredibly giving with not only himself, but with supporting things he believes in and cares about.

There is truly no one else like Billie and I'm so glad that he and Green Day are in my life! :wub:

Happy Birthday from Italy. In this video from Green Day Italy you cans also see two of the actor of the Italian Version of American Idiot Musical and two talented harpist from Viggiano.

Hope he’s having a really fun day. Damn he looks good for 47. Happy Birthday Billie Joe! 🎉🎸🎉🎸❤️❤️❤️

Archived