solongfromthestars

We Are Revolution Radio: A Collection of Green Day Fan Stories & Art

Billie Hoe

I'm looking forward to seeing this in my mailbox :wub: I will definitely enjoy reading everyone's contributions! 

I've said it before, but I will say it again: you're the backbone of this community, Maria :D Your work is absolutely amazing and I can't really put it into words but your Green Day themed projects make me so happy because you make them so exciting and you let everyone be a part of it. Especially with these books but not only... also your travels around the Bay Area and your photography series about Green Day fan culture... I kinda really enjoy everything you put out there lol. It's always so interesting! 

I hope many people will buy the book so it'll have been worth it!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Goofygoldfish

^^ that! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Rumpelstiltskin2000

I've been lucky enough to see this coming together and can't wait to see the final version

• Like 2

DeJennsitized

Ordered my copy :wub: 

• Love 1

solongfromthestars
On 2/9/2019 at 10:33 PM, Billie Hoe said:

I'm looking forward to seeing this in my mailbox :wub: I will definitely enjoy reading everyone's contributions! 

I've said it before, but I will say it again: you're the backbone of this community, Maria :D Your work is absolutely amazing and I can't really put it into words but your Green Day themed projects make me so happy because you make them so exciting and you let everyone be a part of it. Especially with these books but not only... also your travels around the Bay Area and your photography series about Green Day fan culture... I kinda really enjoy everything you put out there lol. It's always so interesting! 

I hope many people will buy the book so it'll have been worth it!

This is so kind of you :cry: That's the effect I've always hoped my work will have so I'm really happy to hear that. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and of course your story too! :wub: It's such a unique and interesting story and I was hoping you'd share so I'm glad you did. If a few people love the book it'll have been worth it. Can't wait to get it printed and sent out to everyone! I've only seen drafts myself so I'm intrigued to see how it'll finally turn out too :D

• Love 1

solongfromthestars

Hi everyone! The file is now with the printer and they aim to dispatch by March 4th. This is later than the first estimate they gave me so I'm really sorry about that. So close to being complete now though! :D

• Thanks 1