maryjanewhatsername

Member Get-To-Know-You Thread

IcyMoffatt

My name is Isabelle. I'm 32 years old. I'm from Montreal, Canada

I've been on GDC for like 6 years now, but I've been a fan since so many years.

Currently, I'm a student in design of costumes for theater play, movies and tv shows (graduating next May). I've been working in a art and craft supplies store too since 2014.  Before that, I worked in a megastore for 9 and a half years and studied history (I have both a bachelor and a master degrees in history). 

People who know me can tell I'm a mix of a geek, historian, artist, crazy cat lady, a bit kitsch... I enjoy doing cosplay, playing video games, watching anime, reading books, etc.

• Like 2

The Insider
On 3/10/2019 at 12:45 AM, chewychorizo said:

In terms of hobbies I like drinking wine (legitimate past time),

Let me introduce you to @Adorkable😀

BUBBYBUB

Im olivia im 24 this month and acording to a mental age quiz im 47🤣I live in binghamton New York. If i could retitle  fifty shades of gray to fifty shades of Binghamton i would. I work at TJMaxx full time its cool. Im in charge of the beauty department. I have a cat named Ella Bella Boo Boo Butt she is my joy. I like to paint acrylic, ive began sewing this year . I have a collection of build a bears. One named Billie bear  after Billie Joe. Ive been a fan of green day sice i was 9 years old. I was diagnosed with aspergers syndrome when i was 12  you would never know now because ive grown out of alot of it. Billie was my first crush. And has been like my life long boyfriend. 🤣green day had helped me through just being me and living life and they allowed me to feel ok being a little different . Tre is my spirit animal. My favorite quote from him is "I CAN SUCK MY OWN!" TRUELY INSPIRING 😂When i first heard Boulevard of broken dreams on the bus to school i felt validated for the first time  Ive seen the longshot once last may. I met Billie there while standing next to him during the opener. I told him i was happy to be there. It was one of the most significant things in my life. Ive diagnosed myself with post billie syndrome and continue to share my story with whom ever is lucky enough to hear. American Idiot is like my bible and favorite album of all time. Besides green day i listen to everything.  From Bruce Springsteen to beyonce who ive seen once i love musicals my favorite is Annie, i also like the maine, against the current,  the black keys,  mumford and sons  and I love All Time Low and im absolutely in love with Alex Gaskarth. My favorite shows are Peaky Blinders  the sopranos and chilling adventures of Sabrina  and my favorite comedians are Ricky Gervais  and Trevor Noah who im going to be sing in june on his comedy tour. Lastly i love food napping and pinup, steampunk and the  victorian era.

Favorite green day songs

Boulevard of broken dreams 

Jesus of suburbia 

East Jesus nowhere

Holiday 

Longview 

Suffocate

Redundant 

Peacemaker

Static age 

Letterbomb 

• Like 1

The Insider

@BUBBYBUB Peaky Blinders & the Sopranos - two of my all time favourite shows 😎

• Like 1

Beerjeezus
20 minutes ago, The Insider said:

I just finished Peaky Blinders and loved it so much. I don't think I've seen a better show.

• Like 2

Not as cool as Tré Cool
1 minute ago, Beerjeezus said:

I just finished Peaky Blinders and loved it so much. I don't think I've seen a better show.

I have it's called Family Matters

Beerjeezus
8 minutes ago, Not as cool as Tré Cool said:

I have it's called Family Matters

I'm relieved it's not Hannibal.

• Haha 1

Not as cool as Tré Cool
6 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

I'm relieved it's not Hannibal.

or Friends. that show sucked

BUBBYBUB
9 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

Isnt it? And so underrated! and god cillian Murphy is my favorite actor 👌 and i was talking like tony soprano for like 3 months lol

10 hours ago, The Insider said:

• Haha 1

Beerjeezus
2 hours ago, BUBBYBUB said:

Isnt it? And so underrated! and god cillian Murphy is my favorite actor 👌 and i was talking like tony soprano for like 3 months lol

Right??? I don't know how this show isn't the biggest hit, it's just perfect and Cillian Murphy is amazing in it.

5 hours ago, Not as cool as Tré Cool said:

or Friends. that show sucked

Yeah, tbh I would rate Friends a lot higher if Rachel dumped Ross.

o_O
On 3/12/2019 at 12:14 AM, BUBBYBUB said:

I was diagnosed with aspergers syndrome

i have Aspergers too ❤️