3 minutes ago, The Insider said:

All I got was horror, painful, peed, BJ - I will leave it at thatūüėč

Thanks.... I think! 

• Haha 1

my name is Ragazzo Italiano which in Italian means Italian Boy

but I spell it boi because why not

pouty bitch

My name is Laura and I'm boring as hell so this will probably be pretty short:

I'm from the UK. I recently dropped out of sixth form so I'm currently doing nothing with my life. My favourite band is obviously Green Day, but I listen to all kinds of music. I have two guinea pigs named after Billie Joe.:wub: I'm obsessed with British comedy - my favourite comedians are currently James Acaster, Romesh Ranganathan and Jon Richardson, and my all-time fave TV show is Taskmaster.:wub: I love singing and doing impressions. I struggle to take anything seriously. I'm a mashed potato addict. I prefer being in water to being on land. I absolutely despise human beings and spend most of my life either trying to piss them off or avoiding them at all costs. I aspire to be the Pigeon Lady from Home Alone 2.

• Like 4

maryjanewhatsername
32 minutes ago, pouty bitch said:

I aspire to be the Pigeon Lady from Home Alone 2.

A life goal I think we all aspire to reach. :lol: also, I'm from the United States and am therefore not informed on any other culture than my own - What is 6th form?? Sorry for the ignorance!

• Confused 1

pouty bitch
1 hour ago, maryjanewhatsername said:

also, I'm from the United States and am therefore not informed on any other culture than my own - What is 6th form?? Sorry for the ignorance!

It's like 2 years of further education after we finish school. In the UK we finish school at age 16, but we're legally required to stay in some form of education or training until we're at least 18. 6th form is one of the options you can choose to do for those two years.

Hope that makes sense! I'm bad at explaining stuff lol

• Like 1

maryjanewhatsername
2 hours ago, Goofygoldfish said:

So, little old me. 

I live in the North of the UK, am a teacher, wife and mum. Also a Scout leader and DofE leader. 

Absolutely mad about all things Green Day, first concert was MK in 2005. Have seen them several times since. Never met any of them, would like to but would rather die having not done than to force myself on them in their private lives, so when on tour would be ideal, or just by chance when they're in work mode. 

Other than Green Day, things I love are my friends, the outdoors and trips away.  I'm vegetarian, like yoga (it's about the only thing that calms me down!), football (although haven't been for a while due to child ticket prices being too high to take my kiddies), and love live music of most types. 

Wow I sound dull! It's hard to put into 'me' into words. I'm weird, I've found some of my weirdos and realised I don't need to pretend to be what I'm not, my weirdos will find me as I bimble through life ūüíö

--------------------------------------------------------------

That's me done, this thread did make me think... Is there another thread where people share their social media ID's like for Instagram /tumblr etc. I'd like to follow any other green day fan accounts that have members here! 

I don't have any fan accounts but I have personal accounts! 

Edited by maryjanewhatsername
  • Like 1

The Insider
22 hours ago, maryjanewhatsername said:

I'm from the United States and am therefore not informed on any other culture than my own

This happens nearly everyday when @Adorkable¬†& I are messaging.¬† She doesn't understand Straylian at all.ūüėā

• Haha 3

maryjanewhatsername
21 hours ago, pouty bitch said:

It's like 2 years of further education after we finish school. In the UK we finish school at age 16, but we're legally required to stay in some form of education or training until we're at least 18. 6th form is one of the options you can choose to do for those two years.

Hope that makes sense! I'm bad at explaining stuff lol

Why wouldn't they just extend your schooling if it's required? Lol it makes sense but it's so different!! That's kinda cool though! 

DadBod

I'm Phylicia, 32 (jan 30th). 
I live in Manhattan, Kansas, or as locals call it 'the little apple'. I am a graphic designer for the university here and while it's been frustrating the last month with very important projects that go to the state legislature, I love my job and 99.7% of the people I work with.

The first time I saw GD was May 2005 (Omaha, Nebraska) on the Idiot tour. It was a high school graduation present to myself. While the concert itself was memorable, the experience leaving the city was... interesting. We had to call my Aunt to figure out how to get back on the interstate because that area was under a lot of construction. The venue was new and very few roads were completed.  I saw them in 2017 at the same venue (much easier to access now), and it was amazing again. 

Um... Sports: the only professional sport I watch is Hockey (go blackhawks!). I do love college football and volleyball. 

I grew up around a small rural town in Nebraska (population 1,800) and I've lived in Kansas for 4 years.

Currently listening to: Miracle (Story of the Year), Lacy Loo (the Regretts), She's Kerosine (interrupters), and whatever else comes on my "running playlist" while at the gym

GD Favs right now: I can't get enough of Forever Now, especially the live version (thanks youtube). I think that has taken over as my favorite song by them. Novacain was up there for years and still is. Dookie in general, Peacemaker and Restless Heart Syndrome; Turn me Loose, Soul Surrender (longshot).

Social media: I don't have any fan accounts, but I do have an insta. It's private, but if anyone wants to follow just message me and I'll send you my handle.

• Like 4

Goofygoldfish
17 hours ago, maryjanewhatsername said:

Why wouldn't they just extend your schooling if it's required? Lol it makes sense but it's so different!! That's kinda cool though! 

It's a recent thing. People used to be able to leave at 16. Then they said you have to continue with Maths and English if you didn't pass, now that you have to be in some kind of further education regardless. The good thing with it being separate, is that you can move schools, go for more applied training like hairdressing, health and social care, IT or even do an apprenticeship. It doesn't have to be purely lesson based or academic. Eg childcare is best learnt not in a classroom, and you are more appealing to university with a different type of qualification.

So it's not all bad.....

• Like 2

DeJennsitized
22 hours ago, Goofygoldfish said:

That's me done, this thread did make me think... Is there another thread where people share their social media ID's like for Instagram /tumblr etc. I'd like to follow any other green day fan accounts that have members here! 

I'm sure there's a thread, but I'll just put here that my twitter is @jennlafleur - best way to get to know me is follow all the random shit I tweet :lol: 

• Thanks 1

Emilie
On 2/10/2019 at 1:06 PM, pouty bitch said:

my favourite comedians are currently 

Hahaha I love those three too. The misanthropy is too relatable 

• Love 1

Bully Hoe
On 2/10/2019 at 4:06 AM, pouty bitch said:

I aspireÔĽŅÔĽŅÔĽŅÔĽŅÔĽŅ to be the Pigeon Lady from Home Alone 2.ÔĽŅ

Fun fact: Billie Joe and the actress who portrayed the Pigeon Lady were both born on February 17th! Another fun fact is that Billie got attacked by a pigeon on the morning of the 18th. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

WhiteTim
5 hours ago, Billie Hoe said:

Fun fact: Billie Joe and the actress who portrayed the Pigeon Lady were both born on February 17th! Another fun fact is that Billie got attacked by a pigeon on the morning of the 18th. 

And now we know why Jeff does those things to pigeons it’s all for Revenge 

• Like 1

okay lemme make a bigger introduction to who I am

My name is Josh but I go by Jimmy. I'm a boy. I'm 11 but on Thursday this week I'll be 12. My favourite shows are Rick and Morty, South Park, Married with Children, That 70's Show, Spongebob Squarepants, THE AWESOMES, Family Matters, and Ren and Stimpy. I'm obviously unemployed and have to go to the hell known as school every day. A few jobs I'd like to have are to work at SUBWAY, be a video game designer, or be a movie writer and director. Maybe an actor, since I'm good at it, but then again, maybe not. My thicc, bigg, fatttttt kitty cat named Sophie is really cute. My favourite movies are IT, Deadpool, A L I E N, SAW, ordinary world, 8 Mile, RoboCop, Friday the 13th, PREDATOR, Taxi Driver, and South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut. My favourite colours are Red, Green, and Blue. My favourite foods are ramen, pizza, burritos, meatball subs, beef jerky, spicy chicken legs/wings, spicy chicken patties (WITH NO BUNS. I just eat 'em like a big ass chicken nugget), Hot Cheetos, and raviolis. The only hobbies I have are playing DooM and making mods for the game. In terms of music artists/bands, I like Green Day, Bobby Prince, Mick Gordon, RAMMSTEIN, EMINEM, Nine Inch Nails, blink-182, Led Zeppelin, DISTURBED, Def Leppard, Avenged Sevenfold, The Living Tombstone, and Metallica. My favourite Green Day songs are Good Riddance, Take Back, King for a Day, Brain Stew, Jaded, Fuck Time, Dirty Rotten Bastards, Platypus, Longview, Holiday/Boulevard of Broken Dreams, and Welcome to Paradise. With my personality, I get mad if someone does a certain thing that makes me mad. But mostly (as long as I'm not at school) I try to be cool. I definitely am a better person IRL and outside of school than inside of school and in the virtual world. I am considered Amerikan because I was born here in Amerika but DNA-wise I'm the Italian boi

duckez

Ok so my name's Amy, I'll be 16 in a couple days, and I live in Canada. I have 2 wiener dogs, Roxie and Daisy, a border collie mix named Lucky, a cat named Charlie Brown, 3 chickens, and a lil betta fish. I became a GD fan in 2013 but didn't get that into them until RevRad came out. My favourite GD songs are Basket Case, Redundant, Stuck With Me, Paper Lanterns, Macy's Day Parade, and more. I like to bake, play guitar (even though I suck at it) paint, and pyrography. Some bands I like other than GD are Paramore, Icon For Hire, The Strokes, The Cure, The Beatles, The Regrettes, The Offspring, and more. I don't have a job yet but I know I should get one soon. The only shows I watch are reality shows like Survivor and those types. And cartoons because they're my childhood and they never get old. The Ren and Stimpy show is my fave. I have a strange obsession with crime and crime documentaries. I don't really watch movies often but I like Back to the Future and all the spiderman films except the amazing spiderman and the amazing spiderman 2. I love the color purple, I have my hair dyed purple and I'm never changing it. Oh yeah and I like ducks. I'm the least interesting person in the world lol

• Like 4

walking_c0ntradicti0n

I'm Ariel. I'll be 19 on the 25th. I live in PA and any Office fans are about to flip their shit because yes, I am from the Electric City. 

I've been playing guitar since 2010. I'm majoring in guitar for college and even though I'm focusing on jazz, I also play classical for the guitar ensemble I'm required to be in. I did clarinet for high school marching band and I joined my college's concert band as well. I also got a bass to fuck around on as a graduation present. 

My favorite band is Green Day, and I'm pretty sure my favorite song by them (and in general) is Still Breathing. Other ones are Holiday, JOS, When I Come Around, and probably a fuckton of other ones because I really can't pick. My favorite Longshot songs are Turn Me Loose, Love is for Losers, Chasing a Ghost, and Devils Kind if it counts (although I liked the intro from the ordinary world version better). Some other bands I like are P!ATD, Rise Against, Billy Talent, Three Days Grace, and Muse.

I really don't watch TV all that much anymore, but some of my favorite cartoons are Spongebob, Phineas and Ferb, Fairly Oddparents, and Gravity Falls. My favorite crime shows are/were NCIS, Castle, and Rizzoli & Isles. My favorite Youtubers right now are Jacksepticeye, Shane Dawson (I never thought I'd say that but his documentaries have me fucking SHOOK), TheOdd1sOut, JaidenAnimations, and Timtom. My favorite movies/series are Star Wars, Lion King, Scott Pilgrim vs the World, and idk what else because somehow I've managed to forget most movies that exist at the moment.
I think that's it for now unless there's anything else you guys wanna know. My instagram is not__the__mermaid and snapchat is thealienhunter (yes i wish i could change that name).
I had a green day themed twitter but I literally don't use it anymore so just follow the_grumpy_one_ because that's the only one I actively use. If you try following me on insta or snapchat maybe let me know on here somehow so I don't decline you or anything. 

• Like 2

herewegoagain
On 2/10/2019 at 4:40 AM, maryjanewhatsername said:

A life goal I think we all aspire to reach. :lol:

hey, speak for yourself!

2017-02-08-3.png

• Haha 1

o_O
10 hours ago, walking_c0ntradicti0n said:

I am from the Electric City. 

i'm like an hour south of Scranton lmao. 

• Like 1

Ian1234

My name is Ian, like in my username. I recently moved to Anaheim, California. I lived in Utah for 24 years, just needed a change of scenery. 

My interests include: Culinary Arts, Music, Sports, and even a little Politics. I also play the drums and the piano. But my primary instrument is the drums. (like Tre Cool haha) My favorite bands are: Weezer, Blink 182, Twenty One Pilots, The Beatles, Gorillaz, Linkin Park, Pearl Jam, Led Zeppelin, Alkaline Trio, and of course Green Day.  I'm also a Hip-Hop Head as well. 

I also am a secular agnostic humanist if that makes any sense. 

• Like 2