maryjanewhatsername

Member Get-To-Know-You Thread

Not as cool as Tré Cool

I WANT TO BE FIRST TO POST HERE

let me edit this with stuff about me just wanna be first

My name is Josh, my legal name is Stephen but I go often by Saint Jimmy (NOT because of the character. I had called myself this a few days before I heard Jesus of Suburbia and St. Jimmy). I'm 11 and turning 12 this month on the 14th. I don't have a job so I go to school (aka hell) and my dream job is working at SUBWAY because I love that place so much. I have a cat named Sophie. Not sure what breed she is, no one told me, but she's really bigggggg and fattttttttttt. My favourite movies are Stephen King's IT (2017), RoboCop (1987), Deadpool, and 8 Mile. My favourite shows are Family Matters, Rick and Morty, South Park, Spongebob (RIP Stephen Hillenburg 😞), Ren and Stimpy, and The Filthy Frank Show. My favourite colour is RGB (YES I KNOW, THEY'RE THREE COLOURS IDGAF), my favourite foods are Ramen, Pizza (italian boi intensifies), Burritos, and Raviolis (of course you like them, italian boi). My only hobbies are playing DooM and making DooM mods. My favourite music artists are:
1. Green Day
2. blink-182
3. Metallica
4. RAMMSTEIN
5. EMINEM

@maryjanewhatsername also thanks for making this thread :)))))

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

maryjanewhatsername
11 minutes ago, Not as cool as Tré Cool said:

I WANT TO BE FIRST TO POST HERE

let me edit this with stuff about me just wanna be first

My name is Josh, my legal name is Stephen but I go often by Saint Jimmy (NOT because of the character. I had called myself this a few days before I heard Jesus of Suburbia and St. Jimmy). I'm 11 and turning 12 next month. I don't have a job so I go to school (aka hell) and my dream job is working at SUBWAY because I love that place so much. I have a cat named Sophie. Not sure what breed she is, no one told me, but she's really bigggggg and fattttttttttt. My favourite movies are Stephen King's IT (2017), RoboCop (1987), Deadpool, and 8 Mile. My favourite shows are Family Matters, Rick and Morty, South Park, Spongebob (RIP Stephen Hillenburg 😞), Ren and Stimpy, and The Filthy Frank Show. My favourite colour is RGB (YES I KNOW, THEY'RE THREE COLOURS IDGAF), my favourite foods are Ramen, Pizza (italian boi intensifies), Burritos, and Raviolis (of course you like them, italian boi). My only hobbies are playing DooM and making DooM mods. My favourite music artists are:
1. Green Day
2. blink-182
3. Metallica
4. RAMMSTEIN
5. EMINEM

@maryjanewhatsername also thanks for making this thread :)))))

You're welcome, dear! :) this is really awesome so far. It's cool to get to know everyone on here. Your cat sounds like my spirit animal :lol: also I'm glad I'm not the only Slim Shady lover on this site :toocool:

Not as cool as Tré Cool
2 minutes ago, maryjanewhatsername said:

You're welcome, dear! :) this is really awesome so far. It's cool to get to know everyone on here. Your cat sounds like my spirit animal :lol: also I'm glad I'm not the only Slim Shady lover on this site :toocool:

Here's a pic I made that showcases my comment on the YouTube video for The Real Slim Shady: 
Im_the_real_slim_shady.png

• Like 1

Not as cool as Tré Cool

Hey I forgot to put my favourite GD songs lmao. here:

Welcome to Paradise
Holiday
Brain Stew

o_O

I'm Jessica. 

Call me jess or jessica. i'm bisexual and gender fluid. so my preferred pronouns are either She/Her, They/Them/Theirs. I will be 26 in june. Actually my birthday lands on TWEETO (Trump) birthday. i am from Murica.  I love the Grand Tour and Top Gear, i love art, i love to cook sometimes, i sing (but badly, idc) Starbucks is my favorite next to sushi joints and Burger King for quick lunch fixes. I'm also Autistic/Aspie. with some OCD and bipolar tendencies. Music: R.E.M. , Green Day, Evanescence are my main bitches lol i also love cute things from Japan, and also i love Supernatural. i also am addicted to Pinterest for real.

I swam on my high school team
GPA 3.416 overall
i volunteered with the special needs kids at school.

• Like 1

Misfit xo

I'm Brittany.  I'm 32 years old and I hail from Altoona, Pennsylvania.  I have a 7 year old daughter who is my world.  Seriously, if it weren't for her, I probably wouldn't be alive to talk to you lovely people right now.  I'm a lesbian. 🌈 Some of my hobbies are listening to music, writing, reading, and making my own vape juice.  A few of my favorite bands are... Green Day, Alkaline Trio, A Day to Remember, Asking Alexandria, and Ice Nine Kills... although, I listen to SO much music, I could probably go on & on & on, but we'll leave it at a top 5.  I don't watch much television, but I enjoy shows like Wentworth and Shameless.  I have a Calico cat named Lydia Deetz (I'm also a huge Tim Burton nerd) who keeps me company when my daughter isn't here.  I've seen Green Day live once.  It was the best show of my life... A few of my favorite songs are Jesus of Suburbia, Welcome to Paradise, She, Outlaws, and Blood Sex & Booze. 🤓❤️

• Like 2

WhiteTim

I’m Otto and I like to get blotto 

no I’m Tim and I like to pester Bobo 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

fukingcounterstrike
37 minutes ago, WhiteTim said:

I’m Otto and I like to get blotto 

no I’m Tim and I like to pester Bobo 

But you never pester me :wub: ... just remember all the times you pestered @Dai. though :lol:

bass boy

Cool idea for a thread. Im Andrew, ive basically grown up here on the GDC. Im 21 years old and live a small farm town about an hour from Toronto. I work in a kitchen but it totally blows. Spend most of my free time smoking weed on the bike trails in the winter, and riding BMX at the skatepark in the summer (cause Canada. Snow sucks) Ive been playing bass guitar since I was 9 (thus the username) and love music. Kinda obsessive with concerts lately, and ive been to nearly 100, not to mention the local punk scene ive found at a dive bar in town. The Longshot was my favorite show, but ive seen Green Day 6 times and a ton of other cool bands like Black Sabbath, Slayer (OG lineup), Motorhead, NOFX, Rancid, I could go on and on. But yeah Green Day and The Flatliners (Local love!) are my favorites. Loved reading everyones posts so far. 

• Like 2

WhiteTim
7 hours ago, fukingcounterstrike said:

But you never pester me :wub: ... just remember all the times you pestered @Dai. though :lol:

Why you bringing up old stuff Bobo? Why ya gotta bring up probably the most regrettable online moments for Bobo? 

fukingcounterstrike
7 hours ago, WhiteTim said:

Why you bringing up old stuff Bobo? Why ya gotta bring up probably the most regrettable online moments for Bobo? 

Ah I didn't mean any harm by it, sorry :( . I myself get a kick of looking back on things and rolling my eyes at myself,  then again I shouldn't expect everyone else to feel the same. 

• Like 1

WhiteTim
5 minutes ago, fukingcounterstrike said:

Ah I didn't mean any harm by it, sorry :( . I myself get a kick of looking back on things and rolling my eyes at myself,  then again I shouldn't expect everyone else to feel the same. 

Oh I know you meant no harm No that incident was just embarrassing and I handled that all wrong 

Daddy.

Ahoy there!

My name is Liam - 25 years old from the middle of England. I currently work for the local council as a Business Administration Apprentice safeguarding young children. I've technically been on GDC since 2006 (with a old account but let's ignore that) but I joined in 2010 (oh the memories from the chatroom). Favorite song(s) probably are Prosthetic Head, Homecoming and 16. 

Seen Green Day live four times now (should have been six - physical injuries and the "Glasgow incident") - met them once. Have made many friends on this site - some who have sadly moved on - some are still here #squash. Met some people too - mainly at gigs. Some outside of gigs - have one meetup in June with Jenn in Ireland to see the Interrupters! ❤️ 

Have one cat and one doggo. When I'm not working, I'm being a introvert - trying to overcome that slowly. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Billie Hoe
On 2/8/2019 at 11:29 AM, The Insider said:

Ive met Tre & everyone knows my horror story with BJ.

I don't! TELL ME

Goofygoldfish
On 2/8/2019 at 10:29 AM, The Insider said:

everyone knows my horror story

Nope.... Please tell, unless it's too painful 😢

Snap @Billie Hoe 😂

• Haha 1

Beerjeezus
21 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

I don't! TELL ME

He peed somewhere where he wasn't supposed to.

• Confused 2

The Insider

All I got was horror, painful, peed, BJ - I will leave it at that😋

• Haha 2