Dookie @ 25: The Full Untold Story by Kerrang!

GD123

Looks like Kerrang! is going to have an article about Dookie in their latest issue coming out this Wednesday. Would anyone be willing to post readable scans of it when it is released? 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can try to get a copy a Wednesday and post it. I can't imagine what they're re-hashing this time :lol:

4 hours ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

I can try to get a copy a Wednesday and post it. I can't imagine what they're re-hashing this time :lol:

Honestly (sadly) I am almost expecting a reprint of the article they released in November. At least the portion on Dookie. Thank you in advance.

I'm sure it will be just as untold as exclusive all of their "only" interviews always are lmao

I'm pretty sure Billie told us everything in that one post he did on instagram on the day :lol: Tour poster though, that would be pretty cool to have.

Because it says untold I'll be reading it just to see if there's anything at all that's untold in it :P 

i'm probably gonna spend money on it too just for the print lol... @DeJennsitized if you get one, can we revive that thing we did where you get me one too and I'll paypal you the money + shipping? :P 

6 hours ago, Billie Hoe said:

i'm probably gonna spend money on it too just for the print lol... @DeJennsitized if you get one, can we revive that thing we did where you get me one too and I'll paypal you the money + shipping? :P 

You got it :cool: 

Sorry guys - I was unable to get to the shop before it closed today. If no one else has managed to get hold of it by now I'll try again tomorrow

However, Kerrang have put the art print featured in this week's issue on their Instagram:

6 hours ago, Billie Hoe said:

Omg WAAANT. I would have that framed on my wall tbh

I’m searching the shops today! (No point doing it yesterday because NI is always a day behind the rest of the UK lol) 

1 hour ago, DeJennsitized said:

I’m searching the shops today! (No point doing it yesterday because NI is always a day behind the rest of the UK lol) 

Thank you!!! 🙏🏼 i could probably get it myself in an international bookshop at the main station in frankfurt but they always get them 2 to 3 weeks late, so that would suck haha. Even then theres no guarantee. Gotta take advantage of the easy shipping while Brexit is still in the air... you're an angel :wub:

44 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

Thank you!!! 🙏🏼 i could probably get it myself in an international bookshop at the main station in frankfurt but they always get them 2 to 3 weeks late, so that would suck haha. Even then theres no guarantee. Gotta take advantage of the easy shipping while Brexit is still in the air... you're an angel :wub:

Yeah, I could buy it today and post it off tomorrow and you'll hopefully get it in a week or so? :wub: 

If anyone else wants one, I can post it out to you as well! Just drop me a PM :cool: 

Here you go guys. Click on the photos to enlarge and it should be readable:

tumblr_pmklzg0RY11xeqo2io1_400.jpg

tumblr_pmklzg0RY11xeqo2io2_1280.jpg

tumblr_pmklzg0RY11xeqo2io3_1280.jpg

tumblr_pmklzg0RY11xeqo2io4_1280.jpg

tumblr_pmklzg0RY11xeqo2io5_1280.jpg

tumblr_pmklzg0RY11xeqo2io6_1280.jpg

tumblr_pmklzg0RY11xeqo2io7_1280.jpg

I haven't read it yet! I do love the photo in the car though

I could make the art print in Word if I wanted to :lol: It's irrationally annoying me because there's no year, time or price on the poster. And of course Kerrang didn't forget to put a little logo at the bottom :tired: 

40 minutes ago, DeJennsitized said:

And of course Kerrang didn't forget to put a little logo at the bottom :tired: 

I'd consider cutting it off lol

2 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

I'd consider cutting it off lol

Tbh I'll probably just keep in in the magazine but if I ever were to put it on the wall that shit's getting cut off right away :lol: 

Yeah tbh with the cover like that it really looked like there'd be more than just one regular article about it. I do like the tour flyer though, bought it for that when I saw it in Tescos

Archived