Funko asks which musician pop vinyl you want to see next

pacejunkie punk

17 hours ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

Like these Hot Topic ones?

No, those are HIDEOUS! Pop Vinyls are really cute.

The Hot Topic ones look like they'd try to lick your ear in your sleep. I'd love Funko ones to go with my collection. 

23 minutes ago, DeJennsitized said:

I love Funko Pops, would kill for Green Day ones 

Did you leave a comment? I’m hoping they see a lot of GD requests. 

1 minute ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Did you leave a comment? I’m hoping they see a lot of GD requests. 

I saw it on Twitter earlier and tweeted it to them, but will go leave a FB comment as well 😛 

Just now, pacejunkie punk said:

So apparently these have been talked about for years now and we’re actually announced and in the works in 2016 and then nothing happened:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/greenday/comments/9fm5td/funko_finally_answered_me_and_they_have_nothing/#ampf=undefined

I knew there'd been something about the GD funkos, but last I heard they still hadn't gotten the licensing. But maybe Warner will pull their finger out now loads of new ones have been added since then.....maybe

No, I hate Funko pop figures. It's such an unappealing style and they fucking have to do it with EVERYTHING. I would prefer they didn't do it with Green Day. They've already ruined enough of the things I like. This is just my opinion. If you like them, that's fine. I personally don't find them enjoyable.

Either Billie Joe is dead singer/songwriter from the 50s who died on the toilet due to drug overdose or for his twitter pfp he just straight up uploaded a pic of Elvis.

Either way I want this dude as a Pop! Vinyl.
billie_joe.jpg

17 hours ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

Like these Hot Topic ones?

fucking scary ass shit

I have so many Funko Pop's 🤓

I have Chucky & Tiffany, Freddy Krueger, Bettlejuice, Velma Dinkley, Kurt Cobain, and 2 of Lydia Deetz (the Hot Topic exclusive & the Box Lunch exclusive)

I would love a Billie Joe, Mike, and Tre. I mean they have the Notorious BIG.. and so many other ridiculous ones.. We need Green Day Pops!

42 minutes ago, Misfit xo said:

I have so many Funko Pop's 🤓

I have Chucky & Tiffany, Freddy Krueger, Bettlejuice, Velma Dinkley, Kurt Cobain, and 2 of Lydia Deetz (the Hot Topic exclusive & the Box Lunch exclusive)

I would love a Billie Joe, Mike, and Tre. I mean they have the Notorious BIG.. and so many other ridiculous ones.. We need Green Day Pops!

One of the best and most popular rappers of all time isn't ridiculous :P. But for sure there should be Green Day ones, I'm pretty surprised there isn't yet.

5 minutes ago, Hermione said:

One of the best and most popular rappers of all time isn't ridiculous :P. But for sure there should be Green Day ones, I'm pretty surprised there isn't yet.

I am too! I guess that's what I was trying to say... I have nothing against Biggie, I just don't really listen to much rap. Aside from Eminem, occasionally. 😉 

Up until now I've only collected the Supernatural pop funkos...tempted to get a few of the music ones tho...Mark Hoppus and Joey Ramone would be nice to have. And all the Freddies. And all the MJs!

How cool would it be for them to do a Woodstock 25th Anniversary edition?  Billie with the blue hair and the question mark tie.  ❤️  They could have a clean version of the three of them and then a Hot Topic exclusive of them covered in mud. 

I'd really love to get my hands on the Edward Scissorhands Pop.  They're super expensive though... 😣

• 2 weeks later...

I'm actually so sick of Pop figures. When they first came out it felt like they did it for pop culture things that held significance or were super popular. Now, anyone can get one. 

That being said, as soon as they do Green Day ones or one of Robert Smith...they have my money again. And i hate that! But I know I can't resist. When they did the Kurt Cobain one I broke my rule about not buying any more pop figures lol. 

Archived