Billie + Animals Wallpaper Calendar

Rumpelstiltskin2000

So I mentioned the calendar idea to @solongfromthestars and talked her into using her photography degree for these purposes :lol:  It's a desktop wallpaper calendar like GDC used to have back in the day:

tumblr_inline_plwimj0iXW1qh775n_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_plwio3Rz1B1qh775n_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_plwitxZCMb1qh775n_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_plwj2lx9Sa1qh775n_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_plwj4tEjFF1qh775n_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_plwj7mf4O21qh775n_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_plwj9vMc8R1qh775n_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_plwjbsGpsp1qh775n_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_plwpaibxq31qh775n_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_plwpcfB9fh1qh775n_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_plwpddvPqs1qh775n_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_plwpfaouh01qh775n_1280.jpg

Me: No one likes the Trilogy
Maria: It's the Trilogy or no calendar

I think it's totally awesome  ❤️  (I'm not biased at all!)

July is my fave with Billie and his pet  at the phone box!

I told her to post it herself but she said no

^ Love it!

I like the idea of the album covers in the background. July made me burst out laughing.

48 minutes ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

So I mentioned the calendar idea to @solongfromthestars and talked her into using her photography degree for these purposes :lol:  It's a desktop wallpaper calendar like GDC used to have back in the day:

I love June and July!  I also misread this at first, skipping over the word degree, and was like, "She took the pic of Billie on a llama?!"

That's fantastic! :D I'd also like to add that I quite like the Trilogy.

2 hours ago, Hermione said:

That's amazing! @solongfromthestars I really think this awesome fun calendar deserves its own thread, it's up to you if you want that but if you do you or @Rumpelstiltskin2000 can make one or I can split the posts from here, let me know.

I'm sure that would be absolutely fine @Hermione if you think it should have it's own thread. Can I leave you to split the posts? Thank you

With you guys' blessing I've gone ahead and split this from the Fangirls thread (where the idea for a calendar of Billie with animals came up :D). It's so cute and awesome! Going to be the background on my laptop for the year. September with the cats is of course the best

59 minutes ago, Hermione said:

With you guys' blessing I've gone ahead and split this from the Fangirls thread (where the idea for a calendar of Billie with animals came up :D). It's so cute and awesome! Going to be the background on my laptop for the year. September with the cats is of course the best

Thanks @Hermione 

I love August and October the most. And also September and December. The trilogy albums covers as backgrounds are great :wub:

On 1/25/2019 at 2:52 PM, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

Me: No one likes the Trilogy
Maria: It's the Trilogy or no calendar

I think it's totally awesome  ❤️  (I'm not biased at all!)

July is my fave with Billie and his pet  at the phone box!

I told her to post it herself but she said no

CAN WE GET THIS PRINTED ITS SO ADORABLE! :wub:

On 1/25/2019 at 4:59 PM, pacejunkie punk said:

That looks great! (But what do you mean no one likes the Trilogy? 😡

Smart people like the Trilogy! There’s so much there to think about and appreciate and those are a lot of great songs. A lot of heart and souls went into those records.

P.S. great calendar!

I have to say I love all Green Day, including the Trilogy, but I know a lot of people don't!

16 hours ago, squashie09 said:

@Rumpelstiltskin2000 & @solongfromthestars I just noticed that the calendar is off for April. You have it starting on a Friday, but it actually starts on a Monday. Might want to check the months that follow as well. 

I've checked all the other months. It's just April that's wrong. We'll sort it out and repost.

Archived