Donation to help with costs Read more... ×
maryjanewhatsername

Least Favorite Bands, Artists, and Songs

KORN and Sex Pistols fucking suck.

DeJennsitized
8 hours ago, Not as cool as Tré Cool said:

KORN and Sex Pistols fucking suck.

Sex Pistols are funny because before I heard the music, I'd heard all this stuff about them being the iconic punk band and I thought they were going to sound fast and unintelligible, and therefore unlistenable. But God Save The Queen is practically power pop :lol: as is the rest of the album. And I ended up quite liking them! I actually think the music is underrated, whilst every other aspect of them is overrated. 

My utter dislike for Maroon 5 was validated this weekend when everyone was making fun of them and saying how boring they were at the Superbowl :lol: 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

o_O
On 2/4/2019 at 12:42 AM, That Dude said:

Wow, I hadn't heard of Blood on the Dancefloor.  I just watched a few seconds of their video for "Bewitched" and WOW. 

And now I can't stop watching them....Hinder is so bad because they are mediocre.  THIS though....this is so bad it's almost good, like a really silly b-movie or something.  

Are they serious?  Is a joke?  I'm falling down an emo rabbit hole on youtube and I can't escape!  

Somebody help me!

the lead singer Dahvie is a serial rapist. he just haven't gotten arrested and jailed for good yet. he has a couple handful of victims at least. 

• Like 1

maryjanewhatsername
1 hour ago, o_O said:

the lead singer Dahvie is a serial rapist. he just haven't gotten arrested and jailed for good yet. he has a couple handful of victims at least. 

I've heard this too. What a sick fuck. 

• Like 2

o_O
12 hours ago, maryjanewhatsername said:

I've heard this too. What a sick fuck. 

and the fact he hasn't been formally charged is sickening too. he did get arrested for stat rape once, but since Colorado laws state within 10 years he got off on a technicality. -_-

maryjanewhatsername
8 hours ago, o_O said:

and the fact he hasn't been formally charged is sickening too. he did get arrested for stat rape once, but since Colorado laws state within 10 years he got off on a technicality. -_-

That is fucked up. 

• Like 1

Joe.

can Catfish and the Bottlemen FUCK OFF already? Literally released the same album twice (soon to be thrice) and are still growing.

I also don't get the hype for Wolf Alice at all but I don't hate them

maryjanewhatsername
9 hours ago, Joe. said:

can Catfish and the Bottlemen FUCK OFF already? Literally released the same album twice (soon to be thrice) and are still growing.

I also don't get the hype for Wolf Alice at all but I don't hate them

No clue who these people are but kinda a dick move to just release the same album multiple times for $$$$$

Joe.
5 hours ago, maryjanewhatsername said:

No clue who these people are but kinda a dick move to just release the same album multiple times for $$$$$

Not the very same, just incredibly samey music

• Like 1

maryjanewhatsername

I'm incredibly irritated by the band Creed. They SERIOUSLY copy the sound of Pearl Jam (and if you have read through this thread you know how I feel about Pearl Jam... :lol:) and the fact that he is able to mimic Eddie Vedder's voice exactly irritates me so much. I hate it when people try to copy or plagiarize someone else's work to be successful. Being influenced is one thing, copying is another. 

The Insider
6 minutes ago, maryjanewhatsername said:

I'm incredibly irritated by the band Creed. They SERIOUSLY copy the sound of Pearl Jam (and if you have read through this thread you know how I feel about Pearl Jam... :lol:) and the fact that he is able to mimic Eddie Vedder's voice exactly irritates me so much. I hate it when people try to copy or plagiarize someone else's work to be successful. Being influenced is one thing, copying is another. 

There you go.

• Haha 1

maryjanewhatsername
Just now, The Insider said:

There you go.

oh my gOD THIS PROVES MY POINT EXACTLY. THIS SHIT HURTS MY SOUL. :lol: 

• Haha 1