solongfromthestars

If Green Day was a video game...

Rumpelstiltskin2000

I love these - they are so cool. I'd probably go with the Rev!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Beerjeezus

Thong Billie, that's easy! 

• Haha 2

maryjanewhatsername

Saint or RevRad :wub: These are so cute!!

• Like 1

Billie Hoe

I just watched Bandersnatch on Netflix and this thread freaked me out :lol: 

• Haha 2

DeJennsitized

So cute!!! I'd choose Love or Saint :wub: 

• Like 1

Second favourite son

This is brilliant.  From the current options I’d play as Woodstock.  But if RevRad Mike ever becomes available then that may change.

• Like 1

Billie Hoe

For the record, I would 100% take the Basket Case gremlin :) 

• Like 2

Hermione

Oh my god I love this so much :o. Such a complete and cute set of Billies! They're all brilliant so I'd probably pick a different one each time, but I do particularly like the Rev, both the KFAD ones, and the Revrad and Woodstock ones. The level of detail is seriously amazing, I would have this framed on my wall.

• Love 1

pacejunkie punk

Seriously amazing detail. So accurate from the hair to the clothes, ink and backgrounds for every era. He had a lot of looks. The Replacements was a funny one, and love the disclaimer for Fink 😂. How long did this take you? 

• Like 2

solongfromthestars

I'm playing as Saint or St. Jimmy. I think. Thank you all for the kind words! :wub: 

3 hours ago, Hermione said:

Oh my god I love this so much :o. Such a complete and cute set of Billies! They're all brilliant so I'd probably pick a different one each time, but I do particularly like the Rev, both the KFAD ones, and the Revrad and Woodstock ones. The level of detail is seriously amazing, I would have this framed on my wall.

Now that's a compliment! I was actually thinking of making a print (without my name or watermarks on it, of course) because I've spent too long on it not to :lol: So let me know if you'd like one!

27 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Seriously amazing detail. So accurate from the hair to the clothes, ink and backgrounds for every era. He had a lot of looks. The Replacements was a funny one, and love the disclaimer for Fink 😂. How long did this take you? 

Thank you! I've been working on it most evenings since September, so it's taken a while. Part of it was gathering the right photos and getting better at pixel art by practice, but it was mostly just a lot of clicking.

• Like 1

Hermione
3 hours ago, solongfromthestars said:

Now that's a compliment! I was actually thinking of making a print (without my name or watermarks on it, of course) because I've spent too long on it not to :lol: So let me know if you'd like one!

If you're making one I definitely would!

• Like 2

Goofygoldfish

Wow, these are outstanding. Another show of your talent! 

If you are seriously doing prints, yes please! 

Faves are longshot, rage and rev in no particular order. 

• Like 1

DeJennsitized
11 hours ago, solongfromthestars said:

I'm playing as Saint or St. Jimmy. I think. Thank you all for the kind words! :wub: 

Thank you! I've been working on it most evenings since September, so it's taken a while. Part of it was gathering the right photos and getting better at pixel art by practice, but it was mostly just a lot of clicking.

I'd totally take a print as well! They're so cool! 

• Like 2

lizziebix

I'm in for a print too.

• Like 1

jengd

I am by no means a gamer but this is awesome, I would totally want a print of this!  so many cute Billie's!