Coverups Dec 19th show

Squashie

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, squashie09 said:

Junkyard triumph on insta mentioned to get in line early on their post (in the comments) @Admiral_Needa

Where do you see that, I’m not finding it. 

They’re livestreaming the Junkyard Triumph set, hope they livestream the Coverups too.  I need some blonde to make up for the beard 😄

10 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Where do you see that, I’m not finding it. 

They’re livestreaming the Junkyard Triumph set, hope they livestream the Coverups too.  I need some blonde to make up for the beard 😄

Sorry, their comment is on the ivy rooms post. They replied to punk_relief with that info.

8 minutes ago, Admiral_Needa said:

Thanks @squashie09!  :ga:

Well, if anyone has an extra ticket, please let me know!

If you get in, please record as much as you can. 🙏🏻 

20 minutes ago, squashie09 said:

Sorry, their comment is on the ivy rooms post. They replied to punk_relief with that info.

Got it, didn’t know the “sale” was only posted there. Did anyone even buy a ticket this way? No one seems to be saying they got one. I’m curious if they even sold any. It’s so confusing, first they say it’s a private show so don’t make any plans you’ve been warned and then they announce a ticket sale.  And now they’re saying to line up? So is it private or isn’t it?  

1 minute ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Got it, didn’t know the “sale” was only posted there. Did anyone even buy a ticket this way? No one seems to be saying they got one. I’m curious if they even sold any. It’s so confusing, first they say it’s a private show so don’t make any plans you’ve been warned and then they announce a ticket sale.  And now they’re saying to line up? So is it private or isn’t it?  

I think it's a public one now based upon the ticket sales and the lineup, probably just a smaller venue with limited floor seats and such. Have a small venue like this where I live that does the same type of thing. 

The Ivy Room is only 200 capacity so I'm not really surprised it sold out so quick. I know some people did manage to get tickets though.

I’m assuming it’s probably mostly “guest list” and then they’ll let others in until it hits capacity. Good luck to anyone who lives in the area and waits in line. I’ll be looking for videos/photos on Thursday. 

Hopefully this will mean we'll get some great videos with awesome gif material! I also love how Billie just used an altered picture of his dog looking at the Rudolph that he posted on Insta a few days ago. :lol:

So with these small shows are tickets going on sale at the same moment they're announced now? No warning at all? I haven't paid close attention because I'm not going to them but it seems when I see them posted on GDC now it's never like, "get your tickets here at this time", instead it's "they're playing a show and it's already sold out". Or does it vary?

@Hermione previously there’s been at least a few hours notice, but this one the ivy room posted it before the band did. 

2 hours ago, squashie09 said:

@Hermione previously there’s been at least a few hours notice, but this one the ivy room posted it before the band did. 

Ahh right thanks. Even a few hours isn't good! Used to think FBHT shows with a couple of day's notice were bad :lol:. I couldn't handle it if I lived there

That said I'm looking forward to pics/videos from this. I vote that they should play Kiss Me Deadly

30 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Ahh right thanks. Even a few hours isn't good! Used to think FBHT shows with a couple of day's notice were bad :lol:. I couldn't handle it if I lived there

That said I'm looking forward to pics/videos from this. I vote that they should play Kiss Me Deadly

Think they’ll slip a new Green Day song in? 

6 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Think they’ll slip a new Green Day song in? 

Would be great, but I think doing that without the whole band would be blasphemy so I doubt it

^^ I want that shirt.  :lol:  Be funny if they covered nothing but Xmas songs tonight.

I should be at home and well fed by the time this starts. I'm excited. 

Keeping me going while at work right now.

Archived