Small private gig of Green Day songs I played this 9th December

The Bellie

I posted a link to a gig I gave in the same conditions in the beginning of the year, here. with my guitar teacher supervising all of it and professional musicians playing Green Day songs with me. This time I played for two hours, 8 songs, which I played twice, but I only posted one video per song. A few friends and my parents were in the public, it was awesome, except I feel like should practice more. I'm thinking to start a few singing lessons, because I don't feel like I have a natural gift to sing as Billie :P. I want to get better to the point I won't feel so embarrassed to hear me in videos. Still, I hope it's not too cringey to watch. I started playing guitar last year. And never took singing lessons before. It's funny, sometimes when you listen to Billie you feel like he gives you all the energy and passion in the world, but when you hear yourself live afterwards, you're like :pinch:

Anyways, I hope you still enjoy it! Please don't hesitate to tell me what you think.

I played Bang Bang, Lazy Bones, Going To Pasalacqua, Macy's Day Parade, Still Breathing, Forever Now, Brutal Love, When I's Time, and 21 Guns (but I messed up the chords in this one, I didn't practice enough!).

The thing on this, is that you always need to put first the enjoyment of playing, no matter if you are a newbie or experienced. 

Then I'd suggest that you try to listen your bandmates more closely and don't rush. Keeping time is a huge key to sound better. Even if your drummer is too groovy to play Green Day, haha

Rock on :)

Archived