New song from Tre - Christmas at the Cool's

desertrose

Such a cute song and video! I love it when Tre writes songs. Fun surprise. Baby Cool should be any day now right?

6 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Such a cute song and video! I love it when Tre writes songs. Fun surprise. Baby Cool should be any day now right?

Sara posted a pic the other day with the caption “37 weeks”, so I’m going with very very soon. 

She looks amazing, as well. 

Awesome! Is the song/video posted anywhere other than his stories yet? I can't get it to work

Just now, Hermione said:

Awesome! Is the song/video posted anywhere other than his stories yet? I can't get it to work

It’s on IGTV. Haven’t checked YT

Nice song 

watching the video made me think how seems Tre is the most private of the three when it comes to his kids I don’t really see Tre posting pics of his kids on his page like how Billie and Mike do I think I only seen one or two pics which isn’t a bad thing at all but comparing to Billie and Mike where they’ve posts quite a few of theirs Tre seems more reserve 

This is adorable :lol:What kind of parallel universe are we living in where a 100% wholesome Tre Cool song exists???

25 minutes ago, WhiteTim said:

Nice song 

watching the video made me think how seems Tre is the most private of the three when it comes to his kids I don’t really see Tre posting pics of his kids on his page like how Billie and Mike do I think I only seen one or two pics which isn’t a bad thing at all but comparing to Billie and Mike where they’ve posts quite a few of theirs Tre seems more reserve 

I think Billie posts more because his kids do music and Mike posts more because they're younger and around more, it's partly just different circumstances.

This should definitely be on the new album!

It's the continuing story of Tunny and his wild adventures, a callback to American Idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus/Jimmy learned his lesson, now 15 years later Tunny is settling down as well.  

Time for American Idiot II talk again!  This will be part of an epic, 10 part song that is 20 minutes long, and Billie and Mike will have parts as well. 

AMERICAN IDIOT DOS!  

This is really great, Tre seems to have really met his soul mate in Sara and she looks like we’ll get baby pics very soon!  @Hermione I’ll bet he has an alternative version too 😂😂

I love that Sara and Tre truly seem to enjoy each others company. They are a great couple and their baby will be the coolest baby on the planet!

3 hours ago, jengd said:

This is really great, Tre seems to have really met his soul mate in Sara and she looks like we’ll get baby pics very soon!  @Hermione I’ll bet he has an alternative version too 😂😂

I totally just misread this to mean Tre has an alternate version of Sara somewhere.

Archived