Dirty Green Day Songs

10 minutes ago, That Dude said:

I believe you NAILED IT! 

Thanks!

Just CAME across this:

https://gunaxin.com/five-kinky-green-day-songs/131102

It lists Dominated Love Slave, All By Myself, King for a Day, Blood/Sex/Booze and Longview as KINKY. 

Longview? Take that out and add Stop When The Red Lights Flash instead, one of their kinkiest.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Longview? Take that out and add Stop When The Red Lights Flash instead, one of their kinkiest.

I just read the lyrics and I'd really like to know the story behind that one.  Sure, most lyrics are a little cryptic but I can make no sense out of that one.  

But for fun I'm going to try:

Two losers are hanging out in a subway.  There's an awkward silence and one of them is freaking out inside his head, the situation is SOOOOOOOO uncomfortable.   He's bursting at the seams with violent thoughts and emotions, but pushes them down, realizing he's not really going to hurt anyone, despite the rage.  

The chorus of "I'll make your surrender" is his attitude toward the world at large, and is his general feelings about everyone and everything.  

He then gets angry with a woman for having her period and relocates into the sewer.  This is straight from the lyrics guys.  

The rats and morlocks welcome him with open arms, but their ugly and twisted visages make him angry that beautiful people won't love him like that, and he once again fights his violent psychotic urges to make everyone surrender to his will.  

Finally he runs out of room within himself, and murders the entire underworld.  Then he goes to the surface and murders everyone up there.  

43 minutes ago, That Dude said:

I believe you NAILED IT! 

Thanks!

Just CAME across this:

It lists Dominated Love Slave, All By Myself, King for a Day, Blood/Sex/Booze and Longview as KINKY. 

Longview's more sad than kinky :lol:

I dunno about Stop When The Red Lights Flash but I'd put Makeout Party up there before Longview.

40 minutes ago, Montclare said:

Gotta add in Jinx too.

I don't know about it being kinky, but it's a really great song.  I was about to turn on the telly, but now I'm going to listen to Nimrod 400 times in row.  YAY!

47 minutes ago, Not as cool as Tré Cool said:

Replace Longview with Fuck Time.

Or Worry Rock, cause they aren't even KISSING beforehand! 

8 hours ago, That Dude said:

I believe you NAILED IT! 

Thanks!

Just CAME across this:

Haha that's good, always nice to see GD's kinkiness recognised. 

Archived