GDA is looking for news editors

Fuzz

23 hours ago, Fuzz said:

Unfortunately your warn log follows you.

HA! My warning log was deleted with Tre's Busted Drumkit 1.0's posting history. I have a clean slate and an open shot at unlimited power.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Brooklyn Baby said:

Why not bring DookieLukie on board? For real. Dude clearly has very strong written communication skills. He stays up on what's happening in the Green Day world and cares enough about it to make thought out posts that make sense. He still wants to do it, and is clearly committed to the band/site seeing as he still visits and makes contributory posts even after having a rough time on here several years ago. It's literally been years since he did anything noticeable on here. Unlike 100% of the other serious responses to the thread, his was written with proper English grammar.

Isn't it possible he's matured and could be an asset to the team? 

There is absolutely nothing stopping him from applying. My comment was written in jest. We've had a handful of pretty good applicants, but we need the help and I encourage anyone who's actually interested in helping out to apply.

On 12/10/2018 at 6:47 PM, Billie Hoe said:

So anyone with a list of warnings shouldn't apply? :P Ngl I'm interested, but isn't 1 - 2 stories a week a bit much in times of inactivity?

Yeah, it is when there's nothing going on. But, the main point is that we need someone who can do at least that much. I didn't want to pick someone who thinks they have that time available right now when things are slow only to disappear when things start picking up again. So just really trying to set expectation of what we want.

4 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

has applied for unpayed internships in several agencies in a desperate bid to land a stable job in the field

This is frighteningly accurate, actually. :lol: 

21 hours ago, Fuzz said:

when things start picking up again

New Green Day album confirmed?

15 hours ago, DookieLukie said:

New Green Day album confirmed?

Here's your big chance. Break that news! 

Archived